Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Kingdom Keepers VMK Words in the News & Rumors forums; in kingdom keepers ( great book!) when the kids are talking on VMK , Finn types the number 2. you cant type that in VMK!...
    Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Kingdom Keepers VMK Words

in kingdom keepers ( great book!) when the kids are talking on VMK , Finn types the number 2. you cant type that in VMK!

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder
    From what i understand, and from Ridley Pearson (Author)'s Blog, KK was written Pre-VMK therefore he only had a look into what it was supposed to be like, and it was also (as described in the book) a closeness chat thing where you could only talk to a person if you were close to them.

Hope this helps
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

EpcotCenter1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    In the VMK part they have a lot of Non-VMK things in the game. e.x. Soda Machiene
    -EC1

If you can dream it, you can do it!

KingdomKeepers5 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Kingdom Keepers VMK Words

Epcotty! EPCOT IS AWESOME AS KK IS ALSO AWESOME!