Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Phone call From Mickey on Christmas day in the News & Rumors forums; I can not remember which podcast I heard this on. I remember hearing that if you book a vaction from now till Dec. For trips starting in January of '08 ...
    cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Phone call From Mickey on Christmas day

I can not remember which podcast I heard this on. I remember hearing that if you book a vaction from now till Dec. For trips starting in January of '08 you will receive a phone call on christmas day from Mickey saying that you are going on a trip to disney world. I had already booked my trip for January'08 back in January of '07. Since I am a DVC member I called the hot line today to see if there was a anyway I could receive this call on christmas and I was told that they had never heard of this promotion and the only kind of phone call they knew of was the wake up call you can receive when you are down there. Has anyone else heard of this and if this is really true or just rumor.
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    It's true. It just isn't active yet. This was from MousePlanet on Oct. 23rd Walt Disney World Park Update (Walt Disney World Park Update) by Mark Goldhaber on October 23, 2007

Get the good news from Mickey, again

Once again, Walt Disney World will be holding a promotion to let you have Mickey himself give your family the good news that they're going to Walt Disney World with a phone call on Christmas Day. If you book a Walt Disney World vacation between November 23 and December 23, you can sign up to have the Mouse deliver the news.
    It's expected that you can once again choose from a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays greeting. If the details from last year repeat, you'll also need to provide your birthdate and a phone number to call on December 25, as well as your reservation number, to schedule the call. The call will be made between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
    Magic Your Way vacation packages start as low as $58 per person per day for a family of four in a standard room at a value resort. To book your trip, visit disneyworld.com/gift or call 407/W-DISNEY between November 23 and December 23. (The web address is not yet active, so don't try to jump the gun.)
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I have never heard of Disney itself giving away a free phone call. I know for a while you could win one on the Disney Movie rewards sweepstakes if you played their games and won. Something you could do is order a Disney Enchanted phone call to have them call you and say you are going to Disney. Here is the webpage. I hope that helps.

https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/disn....html?affno=66
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Thanks disneydame2004 for your help. I will be sure to bug them again about this at the proper time.

Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

Sorry thankyou ChipNDale also. Your post came in as I was posting to disneydame2004 reply

Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you don't qualify for the call, or just want Mickey to wish you a Merry Christmas, you can order a Disney's Enchanted Call https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/disn....html?affno=66
    You can choose a character, a type of message (Holiday, Good Morning, Birthday, Congratulations, etc.) and personalize it to a certain degree. You set up the date & time, and can preview it right online, too. You can click to hear the character's voice, and preview a written version of the text of the message. I believe it costs $2.49 a call.

I was looking around through some of the choices, and if you pick Mickey's Good Morning greeting, there is a choice to personalize it to say "And you're taking a trip" but you can't add further details about the trip.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page