Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Christmas gift ideas for HIM - HELP!! in the News & Rumors forums; So, I'm planning one Christmas gift and one Birthday gift for my boyfriend . . . I am getting him the usual things he always likes (videogames) but I want ...
    mowgli is offline A-Ticket holder

Christmas gift ideas for HIM - HELP!!

So, I'm planning one Christmas gift and one Birthday gift for my boyfriend . . . I am getting him the usual things he always likes (videogames) but I want to make it more special then that . . . I am totally out of ideas! Do you guys have any cute, creative, even possibly disney related separate gift ideas? I'm thinking maybe of getting his Christmas present at Disney or disney related but everything else would be for his birthday. (His birthday is December 14) Thanks!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    You know... nothing says "I Love You" like the Walt Disney World Trivia Books and Audio Guide to....

Oh... sorry.. couldn't help it

My wife's birthday is the 14th, so I'm in the same boat as you... what to get them???
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL@ Lou! Get that plug in there dude! Actually it is not a bad idea of the books. If he has them already or not into the trivia stuff, how about a book by an author he really likes?? Or if you want something more personal, what about a coupon for a dinner made by you along with a book of Disney recipes?. You could always print out some from allearsnet.com and make your own recipe book if you cant find a real book on them.

Good luck!
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    It's all about scale. if your lookig to lavish him you can gte a Disney watch (the standard classic Mickey watch is always a winner), or for something simpler like clothing with hsi favorite character.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

mowgli is offline A-Ticket holder
    Actually, you have all given me some great ideas! Wow, thanks! Haha. I'm always welcoming more ideas though if any one has any I'm probably going to get him a basket full of a whole bunch of things that he likes.

aurora&goofy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    make him a quilt or a pillow case w/ material he'd really like. like if he's a fan of (batman for example-then use batman fabric). or you can buy a picture frame and modge podge pics, ticket stubs, things that ya'll have done together that are nice memories.
    and

I've done srapbook type wall hangings with memories - maybe disney themed - that's always nice. If he's a big disney fan, maybe a disney sweatshirt, shirt, or even boxers - they have fun mickey ones sometimes. Also, check on MouseSurplusWebsite (i think that's the address) they have great and unusual disney stuff on their e-bay account. He may like those!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Wink

Lanyard pins, Mickey Shampoo, homemade cookies shaped like Mickey or his favorite character, a Disney movie he really wants. If he loves to read (rather then forcing himself) get him an autobiography of Walt and the collector (coffe table book) edition of 50 years of magic. Since it kinda depends on the strength and length of the relationship-you could always get him a 30 minute or 1 hour massage certificate, that is my favorite Christmas gift to people I like.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 12-07-2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: spelling