Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss pirates of the caribbean at worlds end in the News & Rumors forums; i heard if u buy the movie at wdw u get a piece from the movie.... but on the day it comes out ill be in animal kingdom.. will they ...
    tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder

pirates of the caribbean at worlds end

i heard if u buy the movie at wdw u get a piece from the movie.... but on the day it comes out ill be in animal kingdom.. will they be selling it there?

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnilai View Post
    i heard if u buy the movie at wdw u get a piece from the movie.... but on the day it comes out ill be in animal kingdom.. will they be selling it there?
    I'm sure they'll be selling the movie just about everywhere in WDW, but to get the freebies you have to be at DTD's WOD store at 6:30am to line up on 12/4.

I got engaged @ WDW 1/24/10

Figures!! I'll be getting there on the 5th. Still plan on buying it at POTC after I ride the ride.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder
    ok well i love pirates but i dont care that much about a piece of cloth from the movie

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Figures!! I'll be getting there on the 5th. Still plan on buying it at POTC after I ride the ride.

Yeah, absolutlely! You know they'll be selling it at that gift shop for sure! Sorry you won't be there on the 4th though.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnilai View Post
    ok well i love pirates but i dont care that much about a piece of cloth from the movie

If you're one of the first 700 people you also get a watch and a stein, just an fyi.

That would be so awesome! I love POTC (notice my DWT name....) and I absolutely love Orlando Bloom! I just got the POTC3 dvd but my mom won't let me watch it until after my midterms - which really stinks!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

I just got back from my trip....I bought POTC AWE on Blu-Ray and the regular 2 disc, also....I got two of the pictures and two of the watches, and got the one stein...It was a lot of fun.