Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: which is better?

Miscellaneous Discuss dl fantasmic vs wdw fantasmic? in the News & Rumors forums; which do u prefer and why?...
    tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder

dl fantasmic vs wdw fantasmic?

which do u prefer and why?

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Like many things in life, there are pros and cons to most things. Fantasmic is NOT my favorite nighttime show at WDW, so I think I should say that first.

Personally and overall, my DH and I prefer the show at DL. It has a more intimate feel. They also make great use of the Mark Twain and Columbia ships, especially with Peter Pan and Captain Hook scene. The WDW has a Pocahontas scene instead, which I don't care too much for. However, the WDW version at least has seating so you aren't camping out on the walkway.

Both shows offer some sort of food package, with WDW having a dinner package and DL having a dessert buffet that give you priority seating for the show. In WDW, this seating is way off to the far right. I don't feel you really have a bad view anywhere in the amphitheatre, but many will disagree with me. It's supposed to cut down your wait, but I feel it doesn't cut it down too much in my experience.

Ever since we saw the DL version, we haven't bothered with the WDW version....partly due to the wait and also because we just preferred the show in DL. I may give it a chance this next trip since we haven't done it in years.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    I haven't seen the DL version so I don't really have a vote.
    -Zac

SafariStitch is offline A-Ticket holder
    In a strictly "show" sense, I think the Disneyland version is a bit better. It seems to be staged really well. However, I prefer the theater/stadium seating in Disney World.
    What time is the 4 o'clock parade?

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    Tough toss up i like the seating and atmosphere so it makes the show more enjoyable in Disney world and i like the show in disney land better cause it has the pirate ship scene in it!
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach