Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Pet Peeves in the News & Rumors forums; My disney pet peeve are those annoying tour guides we all know who they are the ones that carry those anttena with flags on them as I like to call ...
    rxpeje63 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    My disney pet peeve are those annoying tour guides we all know who they are the ones that carry those anttena with flags on them as I like to call them they pretend not to be able to understand what is being said but then they welll speak perfect english to the CM. They are rude and obnoxius. they run thier groups over people and thru crowds liek they are the only people in the park. If you say something about it you get well they are not from around here they do not know how we do things. What are they ALIENS!!! from planet X. No they are tourists like most who got to WDW. So I think they have some sort of Idea of how things work at WDW.

Since I got all that off my chest. I feel a ton better and if you are one of those tour guide this was all in fun. but you still peeve me

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." W.D.
    DH DS(17) DD (14)DD(10) Chewbacca(4)
    Han Solo(3)
    DW 8/1/62 - 9/4/10

My math teacher on a test he put on one of the questions, " you lost 15% of your money on mission to space."MISSION SPACE !!!!!!!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Also my friend said he went on a unicorn roller coaster in AK. THATS UNIVIERSAL!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!!! excuse me for getting so mad im just a Disney fanatic
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    My main disney pet peeve can happen anywhere. I love it when there are two adults or a kid and an adult, and they ask one adult a question, and she starts making up the history of Walt Disney World. Or she starts telling them that they road Soarin' at Animal Kingdom, not Epcot. I hate how people act like they know it all when obviously, they don't. Or I like how they tell the kid that the attraction is one way, when its clearly on the other side of the park, in the opposite direction
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    One of my WDW pet peeves is in the lines to attractions.

It happens in those queue lines that are really wide. (Especially in the Haunted Mansion after the stretching room) Where teenagers and some impatient people try to SQUISH their way to the front causing us to push up against the walls!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    YES YES YES
    Attractions wrong "WAnna go see the singing bears?" or wanna go on mission to mars."
    Park names "WAnna go to Disney WOrld today?" ITS THE MAGIC KINGDOM DISNEY WORLD IS THE WHOLE PLACE
    Stupid people at Disney World that ask you dumb questions liek How come the souvineer penny machine wont work we put in 50 cents . YOU FORGOT THE PENNY DUMMY

And my favorite So John when you going to Disneyland again... IVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND IF YOU WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME TALK YOU WOULD NOW ITS DISNEY WORLD DISNEY WORLD I HAVE BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD 16 TIMES DISNEYLAND=0 DISNEY WORLD= DING DING DING 16
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B
    My main disney pet peeve can happen anywhere. I love it when there are two adults or a kid and an adult, and they ask one adult a question, and she starts making up the history of Walt Disney World. Or she starts telling them that they road Soarin' at Animal Kingdom, not Epcot. I hate how people act like they know it all when obviously, they don't. Or I like how they tell the kid that the attraction is one way, when its clearly on the other side of the park, in the opposite direction
    I TOTALLY AGREE another one of mine is when you are the only people in line and they ask you how many people are in your party. So i look around and scream TAKE A WILD GUESS she didnt liek me very much but i think i got my point across
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    cheerleader week. no offence to any of you out there....but when gathered en masse.....*shudder*

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

stitch625 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    You know those spray-fan-waterbottle-thingies they sell in the parks? Would it be wrong to attack smokers smoking out of the designated smoking areas with them and douse their cigarettes out??

I sure would, legal or not.

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    A classic question and response heard during our last trip while in Epcot.

We are at a stand buying water, don't remember exactly where. A guy come up to the stand and asks"Where is the italian restaraunt?"

Cast member response"Umm in Italy!"

Guy feeling really stupid just turns and walks away.

Awww. I kinda feel bad for the guy. The CM probably should have just said over there rather than Italy.

gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me
    and yes and when people "i rode mount everest!" its like GRR! lol, i feel like telling them its Expedition Everest
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!

Quote Originally Posted by njdisneylover
    A classic question and response heard during our last trip while in Epcot.

We are at a stand buying water, don't remember exactly where. A guy come up to the stand and asks"Where is the italian restaraunt?"

Cast member response"Umm in Italy!"

Guy feeling really stupid just turns and walks away.
    you no cast members can get in trouble for being rude to guests (unless you work on Haunted Mansion

i hate when people that cant READ ENGLISH put there garbage in the towel dispenser instead of the GARBAGE

i hate when people call fantasmic fantasia

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast