Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Buy N Large in the News & Rumors forums; For those of you who haven't heard, Wall-E is the next Pixar movie, scheduled to premier in 2008. Well in this movie is a company named Buy n Large. So ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

Buy N Large

For those of you who haven't heard, Wall-E is the next Pixar movie, scheduled to premier in 2008. Well in this movie is a company named Buy n Large. So I found the website for this company and have found some interesting stuff. Tell us what you find there: Buy n Large

one thing I found was in the disclaimer:

By visiting Buy n Large (or a Buy n Large partner) the user agrees to relinquish (if requested) any personal assets that may be deemed "usable" by the Buy n Large Corporation; this includes (but is not limited to) real estate, stock holdings, user transportation, employment income and the users "soul" (either real or imagined, regardless of spiritual or religious affiliation).
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    so looking through this, it is a marketing campaign, but the most in depth that I have seen in a while. They really started their own corporation or something. Their sellin T-shirts and everything
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio