Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Tutto-how is it really? in the News & Rumors forums; Has anyone been to Tutto recently? A friend of ours spent the weekend (1/11-1/13) at Epcot and ate at Tutto. He said the food was horrible, the service was horrible ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Question Tutto-how is it really?

Has anyone been to Tutto recently? A friend of ours spent the weekend (1/11-1/13) at Epcot and ate at Tutto. He said the food was horrible, the service was horrible and the food quality was poor. He is not a complainer so this was odd. Since this would not be the norm for anything on WDW property, has anyone else had an experience there-good or bad?
    Last edited by Keasmom; 01-16-2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: spelling

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I havent been yet nor do I plan to. There is just something wrong about charging $14 for a dessert that will be gone in 4 bites
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I have never heard of Titto. What is it?

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Tikikrissy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have an ADR for it in two weeks - I will report back! I HATED the food at Alfredo's. I always wanted it to be good, but was always dissappointed! The Patina Group that operates Tutto has a few restaurants here in LA - including one at Downtown Disney at Disneyland. That place is over-priced and has horrible service, so let's hope this Tutto place is better!
    It was all started by a mouse!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    I havent been yet nor do I plan to. There is just something wrong about charging $14 for a dessert that will be gone in 4 bites

I agree, I tend to only eat at places that have good portions if I am paying a lot for it.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Thats dissapointing to hear, I thought Alfredos was actually really good and I would have gone there again, I hope to try Tutto Italia one day for myself and judge it, but thats still dissapointing to hear.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Well, I'm hoping it's good! Alfredo's was fun, but I had bad service a few times and once my food was ICE cold! Oh, well... They said on one of the podcasts that Alredo's is moving to somwhere else in Orlando (off property).

Back from Disney World and I have to say that TUTTO was fantastic!

I would not say it was the BEST meal we had while in WDW (that would have to be Bistro de Paris), but it was really good! I have tried to attach a picture of the anti pasto tray we had to start. The bread was delicious and our waitress was a doll. We accidentally ordered a $280 bottle of wine, and she pointed out the price to us and we WERE SO HAPPY SHE DID. Another waiter would have been like, "Great!" We got a 60 dollar one she suggested and it was really good.

For dessert I had the cannoli, which was yummy, but I will say that was the only thing that the old Alfredo's did better than Tutto.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Glad to hear that, everyone can enjoy it now. Thanks for the report.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.