Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Hannah Montana in 3-D!! in the News & Rumors forums; Hey! if you haven't see it yet if you see it in Blue,it a spolier.Unless U like spoliers then highlight it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !OMG! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo cool. the stage ...
    Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3

Talking Hannah Montana in 3-D!!

Hey! if you haven't see it yet if you see it in Blue,it a spolier.Unless U like spoliers then highlight it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    !OMG!
    It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo cool. the stage was huge!
    It had fireworks,dancer and 7 big screens!!I knew every song but one called''When I see you again''....Also The Joe Bros were in it (and if you didn't know that I'm sorry)And it's felt longer then 74 mins!.Oh and I cryed when she did''I miss you''Because it remines me of my dog Ro.And if I needed to say two words about it, it is.''AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! I sang to all the songs and clap along It was the best movie since '' Ratatouille''and ''I am Legend''.Also guess what?My big sister who hates me took me!!

Also The 3-D trailers were coolThere were ''Journey 3-D'' and there's going to be a CGI movie for kids about flys and it called''Fly me to the moon''It looks so cute! and there going to be a new movie from the writers from NBC and it looks so cool!!! It's called Coraline.
    Last edited by Tinkgirl; 02-05-2008 at 05:17 PM.
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.