Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Jon and KAte + 8 go to Disney World in the News & Rumors forums; Hey is there anyway I could find out when Jon and Kate go to Disney World comes on again? Or any videos on the internet that has parts of this ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Jon and KAte + 8 go to Disney World

Hey is there anyway I could find out when Jon and Kate go to Disney World comes on again? Or any videos on the internet that has parts of this episode? Thanks for any help
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Funny Tif- I think I have it saved on my TiVo. If you have a TiVo just go to view upcoming episodes and it will tell you. If I remember later I will look for you.
    You might have to remind me though.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Funny Tif- I think I have it saved on my TiVo. If you have a TiVo just go to view upcoming episodes and it will tell you. If I remember later I will look for you.
    You might have to remind me though.
    I don't have TiVo . Thanks Kerry!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    wow I was just about to post the same question! hmm, I don't have TiVo either...darn...
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    This is a great web site for looking for DIsney TV coming around in the coming weeks: Disney Theme Parks Related TV for the Week it doesnt look like its coming on any time soon but if it is you can ususally see it there

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    wow I was just about to post the same question! hmm, I don't have TiVo either...darn...
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuy87 View Post
    This is a great web site for looking for DIsney TV coming around in the coming weeks: Disney Theme Parks Related TV for the Week it doesnt look like its coming on any time soon but if it is you can ususally see it there
    Thanks
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

mickeyhoneymoon is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Oh I love that show! Those kids are so cute! The disney episode was really good too!
    JESSICA
    Oct. '93 Dixie Landings/Fort Wilderness
    Dec. '94 All Star Sports
    Oct. 98 Carribean Beach
    Aug. '08 Pop
    Sept. '10 Pop

I love those kids too, lol. There all soooo cute!!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

This FINALLY came on last nigh at midnight...of course, I had to stay up and watch it. It was cute but they didn't show too much Disney footage, it was an hour long and the show was half over before they finally arrived at the Wilderness lodge. They showed some clips of them at Chef Mickey's, on Dumbo, and with the princesses and that was pretty much it. There were a couple comments made on the show that made me think they were only filmed there first day there...I don't blame them, I don't think I would want a camera following me around on my Disney vacation either, but I still wish there would have been a little more Disney footage.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    This FINALLY came on last nigh at midnight...of course, I had to stay up and watch it. It was cute but they didn't show too much Disney footage, it was an hour long and the show was half over before they finally arrived at the Wilderness lodge. They showed some clips of them at Chef Mickey's, on Dumbo, and with the princesses and that was pretty much it. There were a couple comments made on the show that made me think they were only filmed there first day there...I don't blame them, I don't think I would want a camera following me around on my Disney vacation either, but I still wish there would have been a little more Disney footage.
    I remember seeing that episode, plus a few other episodes. I just couldn't stand how the show is mostly about their kids screaming and how Jon and Kate would argue about how to do things, etc. Same thing with the Disney episode. I thought it was too much screaming and arguing than a vacation to get away from their normal daily lives. There was this one episode where they went to chocolate world which was pretty neat, and I think they had more footage of chocolate world than they did of Disney.

I'll have to check the episodes I have set to record on my Computer. I have it set to record EVERY episode lol.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Nope didn't record! do you remember what channel it came on?
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

It was on TLC.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

poo... I wonder why it didn't record? I have it set to record every episode.... I must do some research.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    poo... I wonder why it didn't record? I have it set to record every episode.... I must do some research.
    TLC aired it, but the listed was for a different show in the programming. Your DVR wouldn't have picked it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast