Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Laugh Floor? in the News & Rumors forums; I liked it, of course I didn't have to wait on any line, we pretty much walked right in. Not sure how I would feel about it if I had ...
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I liked it, of course I didn't have to wait on any line, we pretty much walked right in. Not sure how I would feel about it if I had to wait an hour for it but you should see it at least once.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We saw it last summer and had a few laughs, especially since they picked me to interact with. My 5yr old got a kick of seeing me on the screen! I was embarassed but coped nicely. Didn't see it again last December but would probably go see it again if the wait wasn't bad.

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    i went to the laugh floor for the first time during my december trip to disney last year. they picked my mom to talk to and she was so embarrassed, but i think it made it more fun for the rest of us. before going in, i thought it was going to be silly and really childish, but it was hilarious! i'd definitley go again to see how different it is each time they do it.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    We love it and have went everytime we go to the MK. As many have said above this post, it is different everytime since it contains so much audience participation. In January I was shown as the screen as "Having Kissed a Monster!" and a couple of seconds later my husband was on the screen and it said "The Monster!" I laughed so hard because he was being grumpy (It was at the end of a very long day) and he was tired. It fit perfectly!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuy87 View Post
    You know I like the show. I think its really a cool idea with the interaction between the characters and guests and it's funny too! It's really worth a try.
    I totally agree. I laugh every time I see this show. The interactive elements make it even greater. And the show tends to be different every time you go to see it.

Therefore, you should definetely give this show a try.

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I'm heading to WDW in November (hopefully!) for the first time in 2 years. I was a little nervous about this attraction, but I feel better, having read your reviews.

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    They have added so much in two years.
    -Zac

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I say you want to do it at least once. The show is somewhat funny but more in a child like way, obviously. We saw it twice on our January trip. I was put on screen and made fun of the first time and the second time we did it , it was my son's B-day and he had a big happy b-day hat on and they put him on the screen. Also recommend that your children have some jokes in mind while waiting to get in. They can text jokes to the show and the monsters may use them during the show.
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    My DD loved it and it was very cute, seemed like the front area was where all the targets were selected from, but it was a good attraction to take a mini break and chill for a minute.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I thought it was pretty cute. I watched the show twice and, because of they way they interact with the audience, it was different each time a saw it, which was kinda unique. I would suggest seeing it at least once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12