Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Is it cool or not? in the News & Rumors forums; I can't help myself...must post PCU quote: "What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy." - Droz (said in my Jeremy ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I can't help myself...must post PCU quote:

"What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy." - Droz (said in my Jeremy Piven voice)

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I see no problem at all wearing disney clothes in WDW, that's probably one of the only times I would actually wear my disney clothes.
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    I realize they aren't Disney nuts, but even non-Disney fans that I know would expect to see Disney clothing in WDW. As it has already been pointed out, if you can't/don't/shouldn't wear Disney clothing in WDW...where else do they think you should wear it?
    Honestly I don't know! They just are using the same logic how they think you shouldn't wear a t-shirt to a concert that has the band or artist on it. But that's why I like you guys! At least you all understand the Disney obsessiveness!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I can't help myself...must post PCU quote:

"What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy." - Droz (said in my Jeremy Piven voice)
    What's PCU?
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLove28 View Post
    What's PCU?
    PCU is a movie and the line I posted was a quote from it. There was a scene about the guy wearing a shirt with the band name he was going to see.

I guess you had to be there.

Ooh ok. lol!

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

IndyWDWFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have to go against the grain here. Not that i don't think you can wear Disney gear to WDW, but I love wearing my Chilly Willy shirt to Disney just to get the reactions from the CM's
    1979 - Contemporary
    2001 - Polynesian
    2004 - Off Site
    2005 - Off Site
    2006 - All Star Movies/Contemporary
    2007 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2010 - Pop Century

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyWDWFan View Post
    I have to go against the grain here. Not that i don't think you can wear Disney gear to WDW, but I love wearing my Chilly Willy shirt to Disney just to get the reactions from the CM's
    I love doing the same thing, and I get strange reactions and looks from the CMs around. I even comment and make fun of those wearing Universal shirts or start spieling a little bit from Jaws to see if they'd pick it up "Sounds like Gordon on Amity 3 out by the lighthouse, over"

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    At the end of my school board convention in Orlando, (stayed at Portofino and boy was it nice) we transferred from Universal to Disney at the conclusion of the convention for some vacationing at Disney. Room wasn't ready so my hubby and kids were in Universal T's. Boy did they catch it from the CM's and Characters. I on the other hand was in Business attire, CM's and Characters just gave me looks like whats your problem lady.

I'm down to one Disney T I would wear anymore. Just don't like the look of the huge prints on me at this age anymore. I've noticed though they are getting more ladies cut shirts with smaller prints that are a bit more to my liking.

Well at least they're expanding their styles! I've noticed that I'm buying all different types of shirts, even a few mens t-shirts in a small if I really like the design. I don't really care who it's signified for, as long as it fits and I like it! But I have a variety of juniors, womens and mens Disney shirts. It's actually a little out of hand! lol!

And I just noticed today that when I was about 9 and visited Disney, in the middle of our trip we stopped at Universal for a day and I got a Nickelodeon hat. The next day, in the Magic Kingdom, I had that hat on and looking at those pictures, it's pretty strange actually. But at 9 I didn't really know the difference, plus it was my frist time there.

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    If your in Disney, wearing a Disney shirt, it's Ok. Just think of yourself as wearing a homecomming jersey.
    -Zac

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think it is cool to see the different Disney shirts around the parks. I thought about getting the Disney Trivia one and seeing if any of us spot each other in October!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    i make it a point to wear my disney shirts when i go there. it just seems appropriate.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Totally appropriate.
    -Zac

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    I see a bunch of the foreign groups who don't know that there is a difference between Universal, Anheiser Busch and Disney Parks, so hey, you're one step ahead of them. Me personally, I try to get one new shirt about every other time I go, then wear the weather appropriate ones on my next trip.
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I don't know anything about you, but it's completely cool to wear a Disney-themed shirt. Just uh, don't force everyone in your family to wear matching shirts or so. I've seen plenty of people do that, and I think that's pushing it a bit. And I don't know what you're like, but I like to dress fashionably (no, I don't wear miniskirts unless it has shorts underneath or I am wearing shorts; I just make sure my outfit looks good). I bought a pricey Mickey Mouse t-shirt (it was worth it b/c it's my favorite Mickey shirt) a while back ago and I wore it when I went back. It just shows how true of a Disney fan you are. Disney does have a variety of different shirts with Disney characters on them. They have stepped it up on the women's clothing at least. Then again, I had no fashion sense until college. Pretty sad, huh? But yeah, Disney shirts in the park is nothing out of the ordinary. Go Disney fans! And oh, if you're trying to blend in the crowd without standing out too much from wearing a Disney-themed shirt, avoid the Hawaiian kind of shirts. Save those for the party or beach. Keep it simple. THAT, will definitely have heads turning, for the wrong reason unless you don't care, which is fine, too. Hope that helps!!!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12