Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss New Clothing choices @ WDW for 2008 in the News & Rumors forums; We returned from WDW on 2/2/08 and, of course, had a wonderful time. Great weather, small crowds; beautiful! The only bad was my son got sick the night we arrived. ...
    ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder

New Clothing choices @ WDW for 2008

We returned from WDW on 2/2/08 and, of course, had a wonderful time. Great weather, small crowds; beautiful! The only bad was my son got sick the night we arrived. Stomach virus. After a couple of days he was good as gold again.

I was disappointed in the clothing selections this year. I saw the same shirts, jackets, hats, etc. in every store we visited. And i really didn't like most of the products. I was looking for more sports wear or outer wear but mostly found hoodies, zip up sweat shirts and the same 2008 T-shirts everywhere. And I wish there was more character selection available on clothing besides Mickey, Minnie, Grumpy, Goofy and Tink. Remember when Dopey was the favorite dwarf? And we couldn't find anything with Pocohauntus on it. I have a young cousin who loves her.

Am I just a little spoiled or is the selection not as great this year? I thought the last time we were there in Oct 2005 it was better.

That being said, we can't wait to go back!! Hopefully we will go again next winter!!
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Because I'm a big Mickey fan, I tend to overlook the lack of other characters on clothing. I wonder if this is "between" seasons or something. I was disappointed to learn that some of the Disney stores in the UK were not going to have the name of the city in which the store is located on garments anymore. I was hoping to get a collection before I left. Glad you still had a good time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Because I'm a big Mickey fan, I tend to overlook the lack of other characters on clothing. I wonder if this is "between" seasons or something. I was disappointed to learn that some of the Disney stores in the UK were not going to have the name of the city in which the store is located on garments anymore. I was hoping to get a collection before I left. Glad you still had a good time.

See you are going to Paris, hope they have some fun stuff there. My daughters first pin came from there.