Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Wall-E Party Supplies in the News & Rumors forums; I came across this while looking for party supplies for Aaron's 2nd birthday. It cracked me up. It's just a perfect example of how spot on Disney is with their ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Thumbs up Wall-E Party Supplies

I came across this while looking for party supplies for Aaron's 2nd birthday. It cracked me up. It's just a perfect example of how spot on Disney is with their marketing. The movie is still months away and the trailers are still very rarely placed but yet if you want to have a Wall-E party... they're almost ready to sell these!

- Birthday Party Supplies at Discount Prices from Birthday Direct
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Yep! I bought Tanner a Wall-E bowl, plate and cup set at Wal-Mart the other day!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Detour:

Wall E, when I look at him my first thought is the movie E.T.