Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Adventures by Disney? in the News & Rumors forums; Has anyone ever done and Adventures by Disney vacation? I've been looking into them and some of them look amazing! The trip to Australia and Costa Rica have caught my ...
    ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder

Adventures by Disney?

Has anyone ever done and Adventures by Disney vacation? I've been looking into them and some of them look amazing! The trip to Australia and Costa Rica have caught my attention. Does anyone have any vacations or future/aspiring plans they'd like to tell about or recommendations? Do the vacations still have the Disney magic?

No one has?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    They do look amazing, but so far they have been out of my budget. Deb Wills of AllEarsNet did the Southwest tour, and has blogged about it on her site.

My Inner Disney Geek would love to do their Backstage Magic tour of LA/Disneyland. I'm also tempted by their UK/France tours, thinking that might be the way to go with my DD (who is studying French) someday when I hit the lottery.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I've never met anyone who went on one of these trips, but I agree with disneydame - they look amazing.

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would love to do one but they are a tad out of my price range. I think they are fairly new as well which might explain the lack of responses.
    Sept 2010 Trip Planned!

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Backstage at Disney will cost you about $2000 per person double occupancy or about $3000 by yourself
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Yes, the adventures are expensive. I was wondering, would it maybe be better for someone to join the Disney Vacation Club and travel that way?