Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss WALL-E in other Pixar movies in the News & Rumors forums; YouTube - Hidden Wall-e the Toy Story one blew my mind!...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

WALL-E in other Pixar movies

YouTube - Hidden Wall-e

the Toy Story one blew my mind!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Great video. I saw a couple of the other "eggs" that they mentioned.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Doh! Oopid work servers. Blockin the video...
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

ChrisX is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Cool Stuff. Must have been some meeting where they came up with those 4 movies in such a short time. Thats creativity!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Neat!!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Cool!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisX View Post
    Cool Stuff. Must have been some meeting where they came up with those 4 movies in such a short time. Thats creativity!
    That's actually very true. There is an interview with John Lasseter from awhile back, that I think (if I remember right) is also a special feature on one of the Pixar DVD releases, where he talked about how as they were nearing completion on Toy Story, they realized if they were going to get another movie done they had to start then. So they sat down and had a brainstorming session and came up with Nemo, Bug's Life, Monster's Inc. and Wall-E.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

CaribbeanMouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    It's hysterical I found this thread today...I was just re-watching Ratatouille last night, and saw Wall-E in the extra movie, Your Friend the Rat. I did a total double-take, like "WTC? How did I not see that before?!"

...of course, I'm also 99.9% sure I saw Remy in the credits of Enchanted, so I could be overthinking things now...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Somehow I can't believe there are many heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage and Constancy, and the greatest is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all over, implicitly and unquestioningly."

--- Walt Disney

Oh really? He's in there too? Did you send it to the guys who did the video?

CaribbeanMouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    I did comment on the video, so hopefully they saw it! They seem to have it set where they have to approve the comments for them to appear. So...maybe they haven't checked them lately? ?.?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Somehow I can't believe there are many heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage and Constancy, and the greatest is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all over, implicitly and unquestioningly."

--- Walt Disney

Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: WALL-E in other Pixar movies

I've seen this video before. Unfortunately, it is a hoax. It does seem really cool, though.
    Basically, any assorted orange-ish or brown-ish boxes were called WALL-E in that video. While they had been working on the concept of WALL-E for a very long time, the first time he ever made a cameo was "Your Friend, the Rat" on the "Ratatouille" DVD.
    The idea makes sense, though. Especially considering how fond Pixar is of in-jokes and cameo appearances....
    Sorry to burst the bubble, guys!