Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Cute Disney Child Stories in the News & Rumors forums; Since we returned from seeing Wall-E on Saturday, Aaron (my son) and I have this little thing we're doing (keep in mind he's only 27 months old). He'll reach out ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Red face Cute Disney Child Stories

Since we returned from seeing Wall-E on Saturday, Aaron (my son) and I have this little thing we're doing (keep in mind he's only 27 months old). He'll reach out and take my hand and say "Hold hands." I'll say "I'm EVE" and he smiles and says "I Wall-E!" and squeezes my hand.

So now that I've shown you mine... show me yours. What cute stories do you have to share about moments you and your little ones have shared related to Disney?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That is so cute Jenn.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.