Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Question about Hollywood Studios in the News & Rumors forums; Not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if the "skits" that occur on the streets of Hollywood Studios are on a scheduled times guide? Or do they ...
    Nicole786 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question about Hollywood Studios

Not sure where to post this, but I was wondering if the "skits" that occur on the streets of Hollywood Studios are on a scheduled times guide? Or do they occur at random? My brother and I saw one last year and we absolutely loved it and were hoping to catch one again this year!

Next Trip!
    Oct 09; AKL!

Previous Trips!
    March 07; POR! | Sept 07; WL! (and 3 Days at HRH in Universal) | Dec '07; POFQ! and MVMCP! | March 08; POP! |

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    There is one that I know moves from one location to another. Its the city workers Sparky etc.... They will tell you where and when the next show will be. I caught them back in Jan.

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I have never seen or heard of any true schedule, but usually there is someone out at all sorts of times throughout the day.

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    I thought that the Streetmosphere acts were listed, but I would check with Guest Services on arrival at the park, and see what they can tell you.
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Most of the Streetmosphere characters just come out of nowhere on no schedule. I can remember walking down the street in DHS one time and out of nowhere, the cop started walking next to my mom. It took her a second to realize it but he had not been anywhere around us just a minute before.

The ones that have "acts" may be on a schedule, but most of the individual ones don't.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice: