Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Jeopardy! Clue Submissions in the News & Rumors forums; Well, I just went to www.jeopardy.com , and there's a section on there where you can send them "local suggestions" for the Clue Crew to go and film new clues. ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett

Jeopardy! Clue Submissions

Well, I just went to www.jeopardy.com, and there's a section on there where you can send them "local suggestions" for the Clue Crew to go and film new clues. I just now sent them this:

Dear JEOPARDY! Clue Crew,
    My name is Taylor, I'm 15 years old, and I love JEOPARDY! That said, I also love the Disney Theme Parks. I live in New Orleans, so I don't know if you would consider this a "local suggestion," but there are several items in the Parks that are worthy of being clues. For example, the Matterhorn Bobsleds in Disneyland is the world's first steel roller coaster, Epcot's Spaceship Earth is the world's first geodesic sphere, and Mickey's PhilharMagic in the Magic Kingdom is displayed on the world's largest seamless projection screen. I think that these would make great clues for JEOPARDY!, and I hope that you do, too!
    -Taylor
    New Orleans,

What do you think are the chances of a Disney clue appearing on Jeopardy?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Don't watch Jeopardy enough to see if those would make it. Let us know if you hear anything Taylor.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I will, don't worry! I mean, Jeopardy even has it's own attraction at WDW!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.