Quote Originally Posted by mondo1748
I think I know what it was. You have it all....the website, the book the "I know my stuff" attitude.....BUT thats not what there looking for. I think there probably looking for the person that will act like a goofy idiot on camera and make us all look like Disney geeks instead of a hobby of sorts.
You know, if I ever drink enough one morning, I'll post our audition video.

Acting like (pardon the pun) "Goofy idiots" is an understatement. We tried to show how much fun we could be, and less about what I knew about WDW. I wasn't there to promote the book or site at all.

They said:
The Travel Channel is producing a new show tentatively entitled, “Ultimate Fan’s Guide to Walt Disney World” which will feature the definitive insider’s look at the world’s most exhilarating over the top park from a fan’s point of view.

At this time we are casting for Ultimate Fans who, not only have made Disney a large part of their everyday lives, but can also share insider information on getting the most out of every Disney vacation; from maximizing your trip on a budget to minimizing wait time in lines.

...Then send us a 5 minute video resume selling us on why you are the Ultimate Walt Disney Fan. Don’t forget to include your insightful tips about each theme park along with footage of how you have incorporated the “magic” into your everyday life...//... Each group will have to know the ins and outs of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
OK. This is all me. :p Not because I'm trying to sound arrogant in any way, shape or form. I certainly do not try to hold myself out there as the know-it-all Disney guy. I know I'm far from it. I just love WDW.

I hope I don't sound like a crybaby or bitter . Because I'm not. (OK, maybe a little bitter. hehehe)

Maybe one day I'll post some vid caps of Goofy and Dopey (me and my DW from the video)