Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss I am wondering what hotel is a good one to stay at near old town?? in the News & Rumors forums; im wanting to stay near old town but not sure what hotel is a good one and why ?...
    AmyP1989 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question I am wondering what hotel is a good one to stay at near old town??

im wanting to stay near old town but not sure what hotel is a good one and why ?

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would not stay at the Old town Suites next door. Its in bad need of repair. We stayed there 2 years ago and it was awful. When I' in Orlando with the rig, I usually stay at the Howard Johnson right there just the other side of I4. Its cheap..within walking distance of Old Town and Shoney's and Golden Corral and Celebration. You can get a cheap rate through Priceline around 30.00 a night.THe rooms are pretty clean. Also don't pay the safe charge, just tell them to take it off. Also they have a shuttle there also.

Ayhab is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Anything near old town is in need of repair.
    Ayhab the Arab
    It's amazing to think that this all started with one little mouse.

wat even seralargo i thought the hotels were quite gd

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    I agree with Old Town Suites. We had a reservation there in 2006 through Priceline. We made our decision based on their web site. When we got there, the Sheriff's Department was conducting a drug raid on a room and the courtyards reminded me of Beirut, so we quickly got our money refunded and stayed at the Comfort Suites on the other side of I-4. The Days Inn next to Old Town was okay in the 90s, but has gone downhill. I'm afraid most of the hotels near Old Town are getting run down. We have stayed on the other side of I-4 since and been very happy with the hotels and vacation homes.

rite ool just my mum stayin in seralargo hotel and suites and as we dnt drive she is being our driver as she upgrading ar so relly wanted to stay near her