Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Sneak Peek of the new DL IASW in the News & Rumors forums; Here's a link for a sneak peek inside the newly refurbished IASW and Disneyland. It includes pictures! EXCLUSIVE: A sneak peek inside rehabbed it’s a small world ride - Around ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Sneak Peek of the new DL IASW

Here's a link for a sneak peek inside the newly refurbished IASW and Disneyland. It includes pictures!

EXCLUSIVE: A sneak peek inside rehabbed it’s a small world ride - Around Disney - OCRegister.com

I was expecting much worse but the characters blend in nicely (in my opinion).
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

I think it looks fine. They blend really well and if you didn't know they were there you may not even pick them out. Abu looks like a regular monkey to me and Simba just looks like a regular lion.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    That's exactly what I thought!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

coconut wireles is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The official Disneyland podcast that came out today talks about the history and shows some of the character additions like Alice, Lilo & Stitch, Ariel and Nemo among a few. It looks great. I think the dolls fit right in.
    Last edited by coconut wireles; 02-07-2009 at 01:44 AM.
    Host of the Meandering Mouse Club TV and Trapped in Paradise video podcasts.

Hong Kong and Tokyo Disneyland Resort June 2007, Walt Disney World December 2007, Disneyland (Original Anaheim Kingdom) May 2009, Disneyland Paris Resort October 2008.

Veteran of all 11 global theme parks