Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Tom Sawyer Island Fantasy of Mine in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by Stitch's buddy There was a thread I saw while ago that talked about a hole in the wire mesh in the cave and they would stay there ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

Re: Tom Sawyer Island Fantasy of Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch's buddy View Post
    There was a thread I saw while ago that talked about a hole in the wire mesh in the cave and they would stay there for awhile.
    yeah i heard that too. rumor is that you could fit 4 or 5 people in there, easily enough room for a campout.

im sure that if you found the right spot, one could easily slip past the security. i doubt they do a full 100% sweep of the place.

i also heard that they bring dogs to sniff out the island? but that doesnt sound very plausible because people would have been walking around there all day. in any case i would just bring a cologne bottle and spray it in some place im not.
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: Tom Sawyer Island Fantasy of Mine

That would be so fun. Disney could make big bucks doing that have the rides open late. Or they can rent it out to people like our local mall does. Like Magic Meets could be there or any other disney meetings.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12