Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Honeymoon Registry in the News & Rumors forums; My fiance and I are planning on a Disney honeymoon (it's only appropriate since he proposed to me there! :] ) and we ran across this honeymoon registry online....I was ...
    britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Honeymoon Registry

My fiance and I are planning on a Disney honeymoon (it's only appropriate since he proposed to me there! :] ) and we ran across this honeymoon registry online....I was wondering if anyone had any in depth information about it?? ...or just any information about it.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It's like a wish list for couples who are staying at certain WDW resorts, here is some info on it.....FAQ Section
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Best person I know to ask right now is Jeanne. She had one and I'm sure she's an expert! MaybweRmnt2b (or something like that!)
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Ronni is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Honeymoon Registry

Hi, I'm a bit late with this one, but I used the Honeymoon Registry and it's really just a great way to get extra cash for your trip. You can list the cash as being used for certain things, but in actuality, it all goes onto a gift card which you can use any way you'd like. My husband and I used it to pay for part of our trip, and we also used it to buy a few souvenirs. It worked out really well and getting that email that says "You've received a gift" is so exciting!

Just make sure you DON'T LOSE THE GIFT CARD!

Good luck!
    - Ronni
    (http://anywhere-is.net & http://ronnilovedisney.blogspot.com)

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/42700727_65f0dbdeb8_m.jpg

WDW 08/01 ASMu | WDW 05/05 ASMo | DL 09/05 offsite
    WDW 09/08 Pop | DL 01/09 offsite | WDW 08/09 Pop

jonny is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Honeymoon Registry

hello,

yes you are thinking correct you can go to disney world for your honeymoon that's a great idea. here are some information about that

As far as I'm concerned, the hotel you choose will make the biggest difference in the experience you have. On a visit, we stayed at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, which had little to offer beside low rates. The room itself was small and somewhat depressing. Amenities (like room service) were limited, while the enticing see-through mini-bar was not.
    A tiny bathroom barely had room to turn around in. The room also lacked a private, separate dressing room, which may be important to some newlyweds. What it did have going for itself, though, was privacy. Since the five motel-like units that comprise this resort are all two stories tall, you can park outside your door and not have to deal with another perky staff member after check-in.
    At the other end of the lodgings spectrum, Disney's top-of-the-line Grand Floridian Hotel is the opulent choice. While it's the most expensive place to stay in the complex, it has certain advantages: dedicated honeymoon suites on a private floor, its own Monorail stop, and a decor intimidating enough to kids to make most behave like little ladies and gentlemen. In the photo at right, it's in the distance, beyond the Disney Wedding Chapels in the foreground.
    The Honeymoon Suites at the Grand Floridian Hotel feature a Jacuzzi tub big enough for two, a king-size bed, and a view. While the room we inspected could have used some freshening up, it would certainly make a comfortable place to retreat to.

thanks