Re: Disney Deficit Disorder
DDD SUPPORT GROUP
23 STEP PROGRAM
1. Listen faithfully to the WDW Radio Show
2. Use the "Disney point" in regular life
3. Cook with Disney recipes
4. Subscribe to Celebrations Magazine
5. Listen to Disney music!
6. Dedicate a playlist on your iPod (or mp3 player) to anything related to Disney, especially theme park/attraction music.
7. Sing Whistle While You Work and Happy Working Song while doing housework/chores
8. Annoy your friends by randomly singing "It's a Small World" so it gets stuck in their head all day.
9. Constantly browse WDW Radio every chance you get.
10. Spend a day watching all your vacation planning DVD & VCR tapes.
Some people are like Slinkies.
They aren't really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.
Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.