Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss New Magic Kingdom Game.. in the News & Rumors forums; I just picked up a new (at least I think it's new) Magic Kingdom game by parker Brothers. the object of the game is to see all the attractions that ...
    Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

New Magic Kingdom Game..

I just picked up a new (at least I think it's new) Magic Kingdom game by parker Brothers. the object of the game is to see all the attractions that you have (cards) in your hand. The Board is pretty faithful to the layout of the park and comes with nice die-cast metal stand ups for Cinderella's castle, space mountain, POTC, Haunted Mansion.. and more. They use hooks such as fast pass and the WDW railroad. It's for age's six and up, but my three year old can play with a small amount of guidance. It has nice photos of the attractions on the cards also. (My haunted mansion card photo was a little spotty though ) I really like it, and I recomend it.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

That's the one! Thanks Stitch!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Do you think it would be good for a person that has no kids at this moment of time.

Only for a person that has no kids and IS a HUGE WDW FAN!

Wow! Thanks for the info! My Son will love it! Gotta get to Toys R Us now!

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Was the game available and toys r us?
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    soooooo.... looking into that! Thanks!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    looks good. The only thing that does not look correct to me is the Castle pop up. seems a bit short for our castle. What is the average time of play per game?

Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    looks good. The only thing that does not look correct to me is the Castle pop up. seems a bit short for our castle. What is the average time of play per game?
    What they did is try to blend both Disneyland and WDW's Magic Kingdom's together, the map / game board is based on WDW. The Castle is DL's. The Haunted Mansion is WDW's. You'll find some other DL attractions like the DL monorail, Tarzan's tree house etc... but most of it is wdw.

I did purchase the game at Toys-R-Us Manhattan.

It took us about 20 minutes to play through once the game was all set up.

all in all its a pretty fun game (simple, but fun). My wife and I had a race to the entrance after seeing all our scheduled attractions, she jumped on the wdw railroad and was about to beat me to the entrance when I drew a card that allowed me to send her on any ride, so I sent her to it's a small world.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer4321
    Was the game available and toys r us?
    YEP!!! But we haven't played it yet...weather has been way too nice!!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    The weather has been great

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the game info! I think my kids and I would really enjoy playing that!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    i hadn't even heard of this game.... looks so neat... i want it.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hmm..... thinking about buying it... wondering if anyone would play with me...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast