Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Disney Store Question in the News & Rumors forums; Last year all of our Disney Stores closed. I know that there is a Disney Outlet store in Pigeon Forge, KY. There's nothing like getting a little Disney Magic in ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Disney Store Question

Last year all of our Disney Stores closed. I know that there is a Disney Outlet store in Pigeon Forge, KY. There's nothing like getting a little Disney Magic in the Smokey Mountains! Anyway, there is a local Outlet Mall going in just south of us. SO far I am not impressed with the stores they are putting in. Does anyone know if there is a number or website for Disney that I can contact to see if there is any chance we can get a store put in?
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

neverland23 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney Store Question

Hi,
    I'm not sure who you should contact about the Disney Store problem, but perhaps you would like to do some on-line shopping on the Disney website, or if your a pin trader or general collector try ebay.

I must comment on your quote by Mr. Magorium, I cry everytime I see that movie. It's pure genius and that quote says it all!

By the way I'm new to the forums and I would like to know where to get the count down to your next trip icon? Thanks
    Last edited by neverland23; 04-20-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Kati
    91'offsite, 92'Caribbean Beach, 93'Caribbean Beach, 94'Beach Club, 96'Boardwalk, 97' Disneyland Hotel, 98'Beach Club , 00'Caribbean Beach, 02'Animal Kingdom Lodge, 04'Wilderness Lodge, 05'Grand Californian, 06'Beach Club, 07'Saratoga Springs, 08' Beach Club

D23 Charter Member

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
    Next trip ~ July 19 - 26 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Welcome to the boards! Check out MickeyPath.com: Your free Disney vacation countdown banner for one like what I have listed. Mr. Magorium rocks! It is one of my favorite movies. I do like to buy pins and I do a lot of internet shopping but there's nothing like going to a Disney Store for a little magic when yo can't get back home for a while!
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

wallfan329 is online now Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I know how you feel most of them in Ohio closed I think there is only 1 or 2 I know of still open here but they are all in north part. I do not think there is anyone to contact for our problem about this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

You are probably right but I don't think I'm ready to stop! We really need a Disney Store in our area and these new outlet stores at Cincinnati Premium Outlet would be a perfect place for one.

GUNMETALSCION is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    Last year all of our Disney Stores closed. I know that there is a Disney Outlet store in Pigeon Forge, KY. There's nothing like getting a little Disney Magic in the Smokey Mountains! Anyway, there is a local Outlet Mall going in just south of us. SO far I am not impressed with the stores they are putting in. Does anyone know if there is a number or website for Disney that I can contact to see if there is any chance we can get a store put in?
    I thought PIGEON FORGE was in Tennessee

Wow, you're right. no idea why I said KY

Tigger0503 is offline D-Ticket Holder

This is the info from the Disney Store Locator - maybe you can call them and ask them for a corporate contact number - if you just tell them you wan to speak to someone at the corporate office - they should be able to give you some sort of contact info;

Polaris Fashion Place
    1500 Polaris Parkway
    Columbus, OH 43240
    Phone: (614) 846-6215

P.S. I found this by way of the Disney Shopping Website - at the top right of the page there is a store locator - you could also try contacting them through the website - the CONTACT US link is right aboe the red store locator button
    - Shevan - Mom of 3 - Life long Disney fan
    "Walt Disney World -Been there, Done that, Going Back..Again and Again and Again."

"Decide if youíre a Tigger or an Eeyore. Iím a Tigger!"- Randy Pausch - The Last Lecture KEEP MOVING FORWARD

The one at Polaris is nice inside. That whole mall is nice. My band goes there after we march at OMEA states.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    You are probably right but I don't think I'm ready to stop! We really need a Disney Store in our area and these new outlet stores at Cincinnati Premium Outlet would be a perfect place for one.
    They should do that. The only 2 I found by Cincinnati is Florence Mall in KY and the one at Polaris. I found about 5 in the North but I do not think you want to travel that far to go to a Disney store.
    Mckayla

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

In my path of travel we have 3 and lost 2. Frankly I am disappointed that they have not really made the move to go back to the quality of yesteryear. Ours here at least, have a lot of Toys R Us junky toys and lower end clothing knickknack's.

I hope they go back to the variety and quality they once had.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HeatherR is offline B-Ticket Holder

I guess I'm lucky and spoiled, there is a nice/big Disney Store in Pigeon Forge, Tn about 45 minutes from me and I have to go in there when we are shopping at Tanger Outlets for my fix. We also have a Disney Store in West Town Mall in Knoxville..10-15 miles from me. We did have a really big, great themed Disney Store at West Town Mall, and two years ago they down sized and moved next to the Childrens Place Store, which owned the Disney Store chain at the time. Last fall one of the employees told me Disney bought back the entire chain of Disney Stores. Maybe they will open up more?
    Heather

"Dreams Really Do Come True"

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder

Wow. My Disney Store in Warwick hasn't closed. But the one in Providence did. But it kinda ****ed anyway XD

*pixie* is offline A-Ticket holder

One of the DIsney stores near New Orleans just closed. I thought they had started going downhill in my area ever since they got rid of the animatronics that lined the celing and the enourmous stuffed animal area. They had also started more "disney channel promoting" instead of showing clips from movies on the big screen. Was this the case in other areas also?
    We can't all be pixies... but I can!
    *Pixie*
    1987:treehouse villas
    1988:treehouse villas
    1989:Caribbean beach
    1990:Caribbean beach
    1992:port orleans
    1993:dixie landings
    1994: carribbean beach
    1995:all star sports
    1996:port orleans
    1997:polynesian
    1998:all star music
    1999:coronado springs
    2000:caribbean beach
    2001:dixie landings(or riverside,name change yet?)
    2002:all star movies
    2003:port orleans
    2004:carribean beach
    2005:caribbean beach
    2006:port orleans
    2007:pop century
    2008:caribbean beach
    2009sept.:coronado srings

At the store at the mall I go to I went there a month or so before it closed and they had everything then I went there for girl scouts to spend the night at the mall and I was going to get an stuff animal and it was closed. I was so sad.
    Mckayla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast