Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Vinylmation in the News & Rumors forums; Not sure if this belongs here but I was curious who out there was collecting these. I have the whole set of series one....
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Vinylmation

Not sure if this belongs here but I was curious who out there was collecting these. I have the whole set of series one.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: Vinylmation

I am collecting the pins does that count? I have the Yetti and the Mad Tea Party.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Well sure it counts! I collect the 3" figures. No way I'm gonna get into the 9". I can't afford any more hobbies!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Jennings is offline B-Ticket Holder

I have the entire first pin series, except for the Main Street Electrical Parade pin. I also have some figures...The Figment one of course

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

I have the D23 Expo one, and the Mike-y Mouse from Park Series 2... I'm not trying to collect the entire series, just ones that I like or ones that mean something to me.. I saw on vinylnation.net that there is going to be a Sam the Eagle (Old America sings attraction at disneyland) that I am really excited about!! I also like the holiday special event ones that will be coming out soon!
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!