Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss HELP! Need Cast Member Name - Segway Tour Guide in the News & Rumors forums; My wife and I took the Epcot Segway Tour in September - FABULOUS! Highly recommended! I took a picture of the cast members, figuring that I'd be able to write ...
    T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder

HELP! Need Cast Member Name - Segway Tour Guide

My wife and I took the Epcot Segway Tour in September - FABULOUS! Highly recommended!

I took a picture of the cast members, figuring that I'd be able to write a letter about how great they were. I have always been able to get the name from their name tag in the picture, but this shot was taken too far away for the resolution.

Does anyone recognize these terrific folks?

Thanks,
    John
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

ananovais is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: HELP! Need Cast Member Name - Segway Tour Guide

OH MY GOD, THAT'S ME!!! I was so surprised to find a picture of me here!! I typed on google "segway tour guide" and found this page, but NEVER thought I would find myself in the pic!!

Unfortunately I am not there anymore I was there during an international program for only one year, so I am back home already, but I miss it so much, it was the best job in the world!!

And I remember both of you!!!

So, John, answering your questions, the guides are me, Ana, from Guest Relations and Ed from Innovations!

I guess you can still write to Disney if you want, Ed is probably still there, I think he will be there forever!!

Thank you so much for posting the picture, finding it today totally made my day!! My week!! Hehehehe!!

Thanks again and I hope you have a lot of fun on your next trip to Disney!!

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: HELP! Need Cast Member Name - Segway Tour Guide

Awesome! As much as I wanted to have you recognized by Disney, I mostly wanted YOU to know how wonderful you made the day for us!

We remember you very well, and we're glad to have the info about Ed. We'll write about the both of you, but Kristine and I are really excited to have heard from you personally.

Looks like we can both share this great memory! I hope that, now that you found this message board, you'll come around once in a while. People would love to hear the stories of your time at WDW.

Have a terrific week!

John
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!