Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Haunted Mansion Desktop Theme in the News & Rumors forums; Does anyone know where I can get a really good desktop theme of the Haunted Mansion? I looked on Doombuggies.com, but I didn't see one I wanted...besides they were all ...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

Haunted Mansion Desktop Theme

Does anyone know where I can get a really good desktop theme of the Haunted Mansion? I looked on Doombuggies.com, but I didn't see one I wanted...besides they were all wallpapers anyway. I even did a Google search, but nothing really good came up.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    Does anyone know where I can get a really good desktop theme of the Haunted Mansion? I looked on Doombuggies.com, but I didn't see one I wanted...besides they were all wallpapers anyway. I even did a Google search, but nothing really good came up.
    I know this reply is rather late (2 months to be exact), but I just came across it. The Disney Experience doesn't have a HM desktop already made, but you can make your own by downloading wallpaper, mouse cursors, and icons. Send me a PM if you would like me to send you some HM icons, etc. that I've "collected" offline.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    There are some AWESOME fonts on there! Going to make my journaling for my scrapbooks 5 times better!!!

thank you so much!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    There are some AWESOME fonts on there! Going to make my journaling for my scrapbooks 5 times better!!!

thank you so much!
    Yes there are! I think I've got them all now. I like using the Walt Disney font for lots of stuff. I think I've even talked my fiance into letting me use it on something we're writing for favors for our wedding guests.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!