Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss So Sad in the News & Rumors forums; it makes sad to think just 1 year ago today i was on my way to WDW. I won't be back until Jan of 2011 for my first Half Marathon. ...
    fanboy1217 is offline A-Ticket holder

So Sad

it makes sad to think just 1 year ago today i was on my way to WDW. I won't be back until Jan of 2011 for my first Half Marathon. I guess all my running will pay off in the... long run... sorry that was bad

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: So Sad

I went get to go again until my honeymoon... and I'm not even engaged yet. It will probably be in September 2011. Sooooo far away
    My last trip was just in March, but I was staying off property and only got one day at the MK and one day at Epcot in.

dag0620 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Connecticut - Far from Disney - Close to Magic Meets

It was 3 years since I went. I got to go just 2 weeks ago but it was only 5 days. And between house renovations my parents want to do next year 2010 and and cruise we want to do in 2011, I won't go back to 2012, thats another 3 yes 3 years.
    -Dave

Summer 04' Beach Club and SOG - Summer 05' SOG and Port Orleans: French Quarter - Summer 06' Boardwalk -
    Summer 09' SOG

DisneyLand Vacations
    Summer 08' Off Property

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Those are long breaks between visits. Hope this site and Mouseworld Radio help.

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Well my good news is that when I do finally get to go again... it will be a honeymoon so I get to go all out I've been to Disney on 12 trips before, but only one of those was on property and it was a value resort. Every other time I've been off property and with one or two exceptions I've only gotten to go to one of the parks for one day on the trip due to budget reasons. So it may be a few years away, but I'll get to stay at the Beach Club and get the dining plan and go to La Nouba, etc. So excited! And luckily although my bf grumbles about how much I love Disney, he likes it enough to agree to a Disney honeymoon. Actually... he'll be mad if I told anyone, but last week I was watching Illuminations on youtube and he was playing video games next to me and I thought he wasnt paying attention, but when it got to the song at the end he said "I love this song... I get choked up everytime it gets to this part of the show, something about it is so emotional". I was like YOU ARE ONE OF US!!!! haha

dag0620 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Connecticut - Far from Disney - Close to Magic Meets

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    Those are long breaks between visits. Hope this site and Mouseworld Radio help.
    It does!
    -Dave

Summer 04' Beach Club and SOG - Summer 05' SOG and Port Orleans: French Quarter - Summer 06' Boardwalk -
    Summer 09' SOG

DisneyLand Vacations
    Summer 08' Off Property