many of you know I have contributed several articles to All Ears Newsletter the latest Tomorrowland: then and now had a factual error in it, due to an editing mistake.Generally their edits make me sound like a better writer than I really am so I won't sweat it too much. These things happen, the All ears editors made that edit in an attempt to improve my sentence structure, unfortunately they made it look as if I was saying the people mover was at the 64-65 NYWF, then Disneyland then moved to WDW of course the attraction I was referring to was the Carousel of Progress heres their edit followed by my original text so you can see what happened

The D-ticket WEDway People Mover (now Tomorrowland Transit
Authority) began service fresh from its six-year run at
Disneyland. Prior to that, its home was at the New York World's
Fair. Another favorite (and free attraction) that made its debut
about that time was General Electric's Carousel of Progress,
complete with a new theme song, "The Best Time of our Lives."

and here's the text from my email to them with the article from when I wrote it back in
December:

Also at this time, The WEDway began service (think Tomorrowland Transit Authority), and, fresh from a six year run at Disneyland (and before that the New York Worlds Fair), General Electrics Carousel of Progress complete with a new theme song "The Best Time of our Lives".

I can see now I should have put a period after the part about the Wedway, and found a different way to start the sentence about the Carousel of Progress, to make it clear that it was the one that the following was true of "fresh from its six-year run at
Disneyland. Prior to that, its home was at the New York World's
Fair.
"

Anyways lou has in the past carried some of my articles after thier intial appearnce in All Ears newsletter in the articles section here as well.
so when it makes it to the archive here perhaps we can re-edit the edited paragraph with the following:

Another favorite (and free attraction) that made its debut
about that time was General Electric's Carousel of Progress,

fresh from its six-year run at Disneyland,complete with a new theme song, "The Best Time of our Lives." Prior to that, its home was at the New York World's Fair. Also at this time, the D-ticket WEDway People Mover (now Tomorrowland Transit
Authority) began service.