Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss "If not me, then whom?" in the News & Rumors forums; Well, unless you've been living under an incredibly large, heavy rock, you know of the general concensus among Disney purists (and many shareholders) about wanting Michael Eisner to step down ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

"If not me, then whom?"

Well, unless you've been living under an incredibly large, heavy rock, you know of the general concensus among Disney purists (and many shareholders) about wanting Michael Eisner to step down (or be forcibly pulled down) as head of Disney.

What I've rarely heard, though, are suggestions (real ones, people) as to whom you think should replace him.

Any thoughts?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

LilMarcieMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Wink

I would love to see Roy take over. Even thought I know he doesn't care for that type of work. I do think it should be a Disney replaceing Mikey boy.

This is some thing I would love to see.

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    after reading a lot of the posts on this site, it sounds like some of you should be in charge! there were some retty cool ideas in here and you all seem to really know WDW inside out

Crzy4Dzny is offline A-Ticket holder
    Another vote for Roy here!!