Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Kingdom Hearts - Is it in the parks? in the News & Rumors forums; I love the whole Kingdom Hearts video game series, in fact I first came across it in Innoventions back in 2003 or 2004, when they had a display of game ...
    DanceWaterDance is offline C-Ticket Holder

Kingdom Hearts - Is it in the parks?

I love the whole Kingdom Hearts video game series, in fact I first came across it in Innoventions back in 2003 or 2004, when they had a display of game demos or something (from what I can vaguely remember, I was only 9/10 at the time).

When I last went to the world in August last year, I had a good search around for anything relating to the series. The only mention of Kingdom Hearts that I found was in One Man's Dream - there was a display with a television and lots of games. There was a poster and a Sora action figure on the shelf, and the television played one of the trailers you get if you leave the menu inactive for too long.

This surprised me, I thought with a game full of Disney characters and worlds, there may be more mention of it in the parks. I thought there would be something in the Japan pavilion; I even found Final Fantasy figures, but no Kingdom Hearts.

So, am I missing something? And if not, why is Kingdom Hearts not present in the parks?

(I've attached a picture that my dad took inside One Man's Dream. Hopefully it's worked.)
    Attached Images Attached Images