Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss New Disney Dollars in the News & Rumors forums; The Disney Store FINALLY has Disney Dollars back in stock! They introduced the new series for The Happiest Celebration yesterday! Had to go and pick some up for my Son ...

New Disney Dollars

The Disney Store FINALLY has Disney Dollars back in stock! They introduced the new series for The Happiest Celebration yesterday! Had to go and pick some up for my Son and our June trip! The $1 has Dumbo on it, the $5 has Donald Duck and the $10 has Stitch on it. They used more color on them this time and they look really nice. The back of them all have Sleeping Beauty's castle on it with "The Happiest Celebration". The store didn't have the $50 bill with Mickey on it that I had heard was being released. They actually didn't know anything about it!

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hooray!! And just in time for Mother's Day!!

Thanks for the great news!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    The store didn't have the $50 bill with Mickey on it that I had heard was being released. They actually didn't know anything about it!

I think that one isn't being released until July 17th. I can't find where I read that, tho.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I can't wait to see them.... hmm.. maybe a weekend trip to the disney store will be penciled in on my agenda...

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    I think that one isn't being released until July 17th. I can't find where I read that, tho.
    Mickey Monitor?
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."

Quote Originally Posted by Geppetto
    Mickey Monitor?
    It might be there, but I don't get it (yet!). It was online earlier this week. I'm backtracking through my histories now.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Quote Originally Posted by mrp4352
    Hooray!! And just in time for Mother's Day!!
    I was thinking the same thing! DH if you are listening or lurking...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Okay....thanks for the info! I knew I had read about it somewhere, just couldn't remember where. Didn't realize it was coming out so much later. Looking forward to getting one!

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Our local store only had the 10 dollar bill--

no 1 or 5 ---- I wonder what happened there??

OK, besides discovering that I visit far too many websites a day, this was on Laughingplace.com:

"Look for new Disney Dolloars to be released on May 5th featuring the following characters: $1-Dumbo, $5-Donald, $10-Stitch, $50-Mickey. In 2006 they'll be: $1-Cinderella, $5-Dumbo, $10-Minnie, $50-Same as the May 5 release"

Pictures can be found here:
    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...rPage=location

There is a limited edition (of 1000) $50 Mickey bill that will be released July 17th, according to that site.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    Those are so cute. I like them more than the 2004 ones. I have to go get some NOW at the disney store. I really like the Mickey one.:mickey:

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Gotta make a TDS trip soon!! Thanks for the info!

Quick question... does anyone know where I can get pages/sleeves to put them in? Kinda like pages for baseball cards that fit in a 3-ring binder, but hold the dollar bills instead. So far I haven't found anything that would be close.... Thanks in advance!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

Try a Google search for "sleeves paper money" - there seemed to be some there. Also a coin collecting store/site might help, since some people collect paper currency.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks Pat!! I thought about the coin collecting store, but we seem to be low on those in the area, but I bet Google can help me find someone! Thanks!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by yensid1071
    Thanks Pat!! I thought about the coin collecting store, but we seem to be low on those in the area, but I bet Google can help me find someone! Thanks!
    You often see "paper" money (which is actually made of cloth) in plastic. I would stay away from that unless the plastic is certified for paper money and you are able to store it properly. Otherwise, a paper envelope which is sulfur and acid free is your best bet.
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."