Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Miscellaneous Discuss Scans of my Disney-related Autographs! in the News & Rumors forums; Here is an autograph I received from Andreas Deja. The top is the original picture I sent, the bottom is the one I received back, including the sketch of Scar ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Scans of my Disney-related Autographs!

Here is an autograph I received from Andreas Deja. The top is the original picture I sent, the bottom is the one I received back, including the sketch of Scar added to the middle of the print.

Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Had a chance to scan a few more, so I'll start uploading again. As always, if you have any of your own to share, feel free to add them to this tread!

Here are three I received from Brian Bedford, voice of Robin Hood:

Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Here are two from Dean Jones (The Love Bug, That Darn Cat, and other Disney live-action films):

corlando52 is offline A-Ticket holder

[QUOTE=the7thAve;860371]Those are pretty awesome. I often search for autographs on eBay, but that can be a sketchy business, so unless it comes with a trusted CoA, I never bid.

Currently my top five Most Wanted Disney autographs are:

1. Walt himself (of course. but a fella in my economic class has basically got to mortgage his home for this one)

2. Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston (I would REALLY like a hardcover copy of their book, "the Illusion of Life" signed by both of them)

Hi! I'm new here and just saw this post. Please check out my auction for a copy of a first edition of The Illusion of Life, signed by both Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston, WITH a picture of Mickey drawn by Ollie for me. They were on a TV show that I was attending with the book. They showed my book on TV and then signed it in front of me. I have a DVD of the segment, proving all of this. I can't post links yet, because I am a newbie, but if you go to ebay and do a search for Disney Animation Book, or just put in this item number,
    170566511562, it will bring you right to it.

Thank you!

Chris

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

That's a pretty awesome collection Supernova.

The only disney related autographs I have are the afore mentioned book by Frank & Ollie and Adriana Caselotti (which pairs well with my Snow White & Prince large silk screen hanging over my fireplace.)
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123