Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Scans of my Disney-related Autographs! in the News & Rumors forums; As I've mentioned in previous posts, I started getting into collecting autographs from Disney-related people. Not the fake character autographs from the parks, but the talent men and women behind ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Scans of my Disney-related Autographs!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I started getting into collecting autographs from Disney-related people. Not the fake character autographs from the parks, but the talent men and women behind the Disney theme parks and films.

As I scan them, I will begin posting them here for anyone who might be interested in seeing them. Maybe you'll even be inspired to start up your own collection!
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Re: Scans of my Disney-related Autographs!

This first batch will be of the Disney Legends certificates I created. Many of the official Legends have passed away (I actually tried sending one to Roy E. Disney two weeks before his passing) so I'm trying to contact as many of the living legends as I can find. To save posts, I've added two certificates to each scan.

These first two are of Annette Funicello and Mary Costa (voice of Sleeping Beauty):

Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Here are two Imagineers, Bob Gurr (creator of many ride vehicles, including the Peoplemover cars, Matterhorn bobsleds and the Doombuggies) and Marty Sklar, who helped design the Disney parks:

And finally Angela Lansbury and Betty White.

Here are some park-related autographs.

The first one is Geoffrey Rush (Cpt. Barbossa in the POTC movies and voice of the audioanimatronic) and Gilbert Gottfried (voice of Iago in Aladdin and from the Enchanged Tiki Room - Under New Management).

This next one is of Michael Graves (designer of the Swan & Dolphin hotels, as well as of products sold in Target stores) and Janet Waldo (voice of the Grandmother at Christmas in the Carousel of Progress, as well as Josie & the Pussycats, Judy Jetson, and Penelope Pitstop).

The last one for tonight is of Richard Sherman (one half of the Sherman Brothers, who wrote many of the songs for Disney attractions) and Kellie Coffey (singer of Illuminations's 'The Promise' and 'We Go On').

That's it for tonight. Over the next days and weeks, I'll be uploading more of my collection, including pictures and the Disney Treasures trading cards I've been able to get signed. Thanks for looking!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Thanks for sharing, those were neat to look at.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Thanks!
    Great stuff!
    Looking forward to more!

Thanks for the feedback! Plenty more to come. And if anyone has any autographs of their own, please add them to this thread. I'd love to see them!

Tonight, I'll be posting the Disney Treasures trading cards I've been able to get signed. Again, I'm grouping them (this time four to a scan) for the sake of space and ease of viewing.

First up, Charles Kimbrough and Paul Kendall from Hunchback.

William Phipps (Prince Charming) and June Foray (Lucifer), from Cinderella.

John Hurt (The Horned King) and Phil Fondacaro (The Creeper) from The Black Cauldron.

Jonathan Freeman (Jafar), Gilbert Gottfried (Iago) and Robin Williams (Genie), from Aladdin.

Bob Newhard (Bernard) from The Rescuers.

And the last batch:

Mickey Rooney (adult Tod) from Fox & the Hound
    Angela Lansbury (Mrs. Potts) from Beauty & the Beast
    Mary Costa (Princess Aurora) from Sleeping Beauty
    Tim Allen (Buzz Lightyear) from Toy Story

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast