Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Lost Hat, Purse, Etc. Stories in the News & Rumors forums; (Insert comment here)....
    voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Talking Lost Hat, Purse, Etc. Stories

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-06-2012 at 01:01 AM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

tlud67 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Lost Hat, Purse, Etc. Stories

When I was 6, I went to Disney, brought my favorite stuffed beagle with me, and lost it. I was upset for the LONGEST time.

It was never recovered, although we did go back to the store, and buy another one.
    I am a Deek! A disney Geek!

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I lost one of my socks to my favorite pair of socks. I also lost a lot of pins last trip. That is mostly it.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

tdf192 is offline C-Ticket Holder

On my first trip to WDW almost 20 years ago now, i was in a stroller (or buggy as us English call them), and we were on a bus late at night going back to Dixie Landings. well one of my shoes fell off on the bus but my mum did not realise until we were back in the room.

I wonder if that shoe is still going round the bus routes lol

Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

Just a few weeks ago, I lost my phone on Space Mountain: Mission 2 in Disneyland Paris. Space Mountain over there is very different, and I lost it somewhere during the loop that goes right into a corkscrew. It fell somewhere between 80 feet or more to the ground. They have not found it yet. Bummer!
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

In 1998, we had two small girls in strollers. One of the strollers broke when we arrived, so we went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap umbrella stroller and wrote our name on the tag on the back. It turned out to be a popular model at the Parks that year. After coming out of the Wonders of Life pavilion, I noticed that the new stroller was parked on the opposite side of our other stroller. When we looked at the back of the stroller, we saw another family had written their name on the tag. We spent the next few hours checking the tags on the back of strollers as we entered and left pavilions, but never found our stroller. Since we did not find it, the Braden family's stroller made several trips to WDW over the years.

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

My dad got a REALLY nice watch from his company for his 25th anniversary of working there... and then 2 weeks later dropped it into the water at the Jungle Cruise. That was 4 years ago and he's STILL mad about it!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

we were heading to horse barns to do the haunted hayride and brent had his phone on his hip as always.. he cant hear very good so its always on vibe so he can feel it when it rings.. we parked got on a bus and rode it back to the barns.. we get off and walk around because we are way early! we do the hayride its fun! then he notices his phone gone.. its pitch black out.. its not on the wagon... we retrace our steps but its dark out.. cant see anything.. so we head back to the bus stop.. where the hubby begans to freak because he has over 100 numbers and info on his phone that has to do with his work and business.. important numbers.. so when a bus shows up i ask.. and he hasnt seen one.. but gets on his radio and learns someone did find it on the bus.. so we sit and wait for a hour for all the buses to do their runs so we can get back on the very same bus so we can collect his phone.. he was so happy!! but really he didnt think he would find it..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

chavez705 is offline A-Ticket holder

In 2008 I had a Samsung BlackJack and left it on the Carousel of Progress just before lunch but didn't figure it out until 1 1/2 hours later. Ran back to the ride and the CM's said they hadn't seen it but to check with guest relations later that day. When I checked with guest relations around 8pm, sure enough someone had turned it in! I guess everyone was honest that day, not so sure I would be as lucky with my iPhone...
    Charter D23 Member
    #1 Dec. 2006 - Grand Floridian
    #2 Dec. 2007 - Wilderness Lodge
    #3 Dec. 2008 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge
    #4 Dec. 2009 - Boardwalk Inn
    #5 ?? WDW ?? DL ??