Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Digital itinerary in the News & Rumors forums; I have seen recent I-Phone applications that let you know line times and the availability of dining options but is there a WDW travel company program or system that does ...
    POM Tony is offline D-Ticket Holder

Digital itinerary

I have seen recent I-Phone applications that let you know line times and the availability of dining options but is there a WDW travel company program or system that does this for you?
    "Fortuosity, That's me Own word..."

When I went to Disney for the first time there was a Magic I felt. I could do anything or be anything. No feeling would ever top this......

Then I took my daughter.

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Digital itinerary

only if you have a BREW (dumbphone or feature phone) from Verizon can you see actual Disney data on your phone. that being said, I touringplans.com's lines program/mobile site works great. not only do I trust the data, but you can also see forecasts of what a line will be like later. check out touringplans.com, well worth it.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Digital itinerary

We used the m.disneyworld.com/dining site this past week with great sucess in booking last minute dining when we decided to change our plans.

Also, if you go to m.disneyworld.com you can see waits and fast pass information for all the attractions. It only gives waits in "see now", "moderate" and "high demand" but was a good tool during the unusually high crowds this past week. The best feature of this was the Fast Pass information. It tells you "available", "limited availablity" and "unavailable" and was pretty dead on accurate. When I was walking towards RRC it showed "limited availablity," I got there, put my ticket in the FP machine, nothing...I looked at the phone again and it said "unavailable." I was impressed.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Lines app for wait times, but this week it was off because the crowds were much higher than they have been the same week for the past 2 years. TSMM was 120 minutes plus all day, RRC and TOT were 90 most of the day and Fantasmic was standing room only for both shows. I had to stand in line for over an hour just to make sure I got a seat.

(BTW - I know that part of the DHS crowd was driven by Fantasmic! but all the parks were busy. Even MNSSHP was way more crowded than last year.)
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!