Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Do You Have Any Christmas Music From The Parks? in the News & Rumors forums; Hi! I'm in the process of recovering a lot of theme park music that I lost after my PC died on me several months ago. It has just dawned on ...
    missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Do You Have Any Christmas Music From The Parks?

Hi! I'm in the process of recovering a lot of theme park music that I lost after my PC died on me several months ago. It has just dawned on me today that I'm still missing A LOT of Christmas Music. I'm specifically after Christmas background loops if anybody could help? Was hoping to get some on my iPod in time for Christmas day as Disney music makes a great xmas atmosphere when you have friends over. Anyway, if you can help, I would be soooooo grateful! Thank you.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Do You Have Any Christmas Music From The Parks?

I do, Cara. Let me know what I can help you with.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

chavez705 is offline A-Ticket holder

Supernova, do you have a playlist for the christmas loop at wilderness lodge and the boardwalk?
    Charter D23 Member
    #1 Dec. 2006 - Grand Floridian
    #2 Dec. 2007 - Wilderness Lodge
    #3 Dec. 2008 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge
    #4 Dec. 2009 - Boardwalk Inn
    #5 ?? WDW ?? DL ??

Hi Supernova!

I've managed to find most of what I was looking for over the weekend, but don't have very much Christmas Music from Disneyland Paris - I don't suppose you have anything from the Tree Lighting Ceremony do you (there are a couple of songs they sing - 'Mickey Mouse Is Coming To Town' and 'One Man's Dream')?
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations

Quote Originally Posted by chavez705 View Post
    Supernova, do you have a playlist for the christmas loop at wilderness lodge and the boardwalk?
    Yes to Wilderness, no to Boardwalk.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Hi Supernova!

I've managed to find most of what I was looking for over the weekend, but don't have very much Christmas Music from Disneyland Paris - I don't suppose you have anything from the Tree Lighting Ceremony do you (there are a couple of songs they sing - 'Mickey Mouse Is Coming To Town' and 'One Man's Dream')?
    Nothing too out of the ordinary, unfortunately. I might have something from Paris, though that parade song is awful and never ever leaves your head. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Nothing too out of the ordinary, unfortunately. I might have something from Paris, though that parade song is awful and never ever leaves your head. Ever.
    Are you referring to 'Chante C'est Noel'? I actually like that one - ha ha! Although I do agree that it gets stuck in your head FOREVER!! I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the Sherman Brothers had something to do with that one - LOL.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS: