Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss Disneyland Adventures for Xbox360 in the News & Rumors forums; Just when I finished Epic Mickey on the Wii, Microsoft announced Disneyland Adventures Kinect for Xbox 360 at E3 2011. You can see demonstrations of it on YouTube. The premise ...
    cap'n-tom is offline A-Ticket holder

Disneyland Adventures for Xbox360

Just when I finished Epic Mickey on the Wii, Microsoft announced Disneyland Adventures Kinect for Xbox 360 at E3 2011. You can see demonstrations of it on YouTube.

The premise looks like you walk through the park, get your picture taken with characters, and play mini-games when you walk onto the rides. Since it uses Kinect, you do all the motions yourself without a controller.

Does a Disney game like this make you want to play?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: Disneyland Adventures for Xbox360

OH MY GOSH! 1) I wish I had an Xbox and 2) I wish it was WDW and not Disneyland. Still... I WANT!

It's like a tricked out version of Virtual Magic Kingdom (which I miss so much)!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/06...ntures-e3-demo
    Last edited by BamaJenn; 06-08-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I thought the same thing. If it was WDW they could include Epcot, Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Maybe if this one is popular enough they will make WDW as a sequel.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Quote Originally Posted by cap'n-tom View Post
    I thought the same thing. If it was WDW they could include Epcot, Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Maybe if this one is popular enough they will make WDW as a sequel.
    ... and make it for Wii or PS3 (which I have)!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I don't see why they couldn't, at least for PS3. Nintendo announced a new console so I don't think anyone will be making anything for Wii in the forseable future.

Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

My brother has a 360 with connect so i my get this if its the right price i am willing to pay about $20-$35 for it but not $40 $50 or $60. It just doesn't seem like it would be worth that much.
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I guess when it come to wii, my kids will play.

Ominusrex is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by cap'n-tom View Post
    That would be great for someone like me whose never been to either park !

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes !