Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss New Jungle Cruise Question in the Ask Lou section... in the News & Rumors forums; The Jungle Cruise... Cherished Disney attraction or just plain RUDE ? A visitor asks about her experience on the World Famous Jungle Cruise in the Ask Lou... section of the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Arrow New Jungle Cruise Question in the Ask Lou section...

The Jungle Cruise... Cherished Disney attraction or just plain RUDE?

A visitor asks about her experience on the World Famous Jungle Cruise in the Ask Lou... section of the main site. Click HERE to read the article and feel free to post your feedback and comments here!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jennifer2003 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking

I love the jungle cruise!! I love the jokes, I think they're fuuny!

And now ladies and gentleman, the backside of water! :mickey:

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I actually enjoyed the -original- Jungle Cruise. It was much more informative and enjoyable. While I do enjoy some of the jokes in the current version, there are way too many of them throughout the adventure.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    I actually enjoyed the -original- Jungle Cruise. It was much more informative and enjoyable. While I do enjoy some of the jokes in the current version, there are way too many of them throughout the adventure.

I too like the older less jokier version. The last time I was out at DL they still seemed to follow the script better.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I just wanted to post the complete reply e-mail I received from the person who asked the original question for any thoughts or comments:

They were not rude or innappropriate content wise. They often referred to the animals as being fake. I have done some more research and understand that sarcasm and humor have been a part of the ride since it began. I had not been on the ride since I have had children to pay as close attention to it. I do not like any intimation of anything not being real in front of my five year old as she is getting to the age to question if characters are "real" etc. We are trying to keep the magic alive as long as possible! Thanks so much for the time and effort you put in to answering my concerns. You are a valuable resource!
    - Anne Elizabeth H.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42