Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Wiggles Live on Stage! in the News & Rumors forums; The Doodle-Bops are creepy, but the Wiggles...*shivers*. Grown men should never dance like that. But seeing kids smle makes it all worth while....
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    The Doodle-Bops are creepy, but the Wiggles...*shivers*. Grown men should never dance like that. But seeing kids smle makes it all worth while.
    Izzy

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Belle... I'll try not to dance like that next time we meet But if you like seeing kids smile (and frightened adults running in fear), I'd be happy to danced for you.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Listen, for all those that make the Wiggles concert, I'd be happy to perform my repertoire of Wiggles songs at Allentown, then take my show on the road to a town near YOU!

For all that is good in the world, please keep the Wiggles as far away from Allentown. Otherwise someone is going to get a beating.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Listen, for all those that make the Wiggles concert, I'd be happy to perform my repertoire of Wiggles songs at Allentown, then take my show on the road to a town near YOU!

Good one Lou!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12