Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Wiggles Live on Stage! in the News & Rumors forums; I got tickets yesterday to see the Wiggles in August! My DS4 is sooooooooo excited! He is completely into pirates and loves Captain Feathersword! I know that there are tons ...

Wiggles Live on Stage!

I got tickets yesterday to see the Wiggles in August! My DS4 is sooooooooo excited! He is completely into pirates and loves Captain Feathersword! I know that there are tons of adults out there who dispise the Wiggles, but this Mommy will just be happy to see the smile on my DS face when they walk out onto the stage!!!!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree. I love watching my DDs 5 and 2 dance and sing to the Wiggles. They have so much fun.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

megolson is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Where did you get tickets to see the Wiggles? Are they coming or at WDW now? Man my son has been all about the Wiggles for the past two years and he's only 3 YEARS OLD!

If they are at WDW how long will they be there for? We are going over Labor Day in Sept.
    Thanks
    Disneyland #1 1992
    Disneyland #2 1994
    Tokyo Disney Oct-1997
    Disney World #1 June 1999
    Disney World #2 Dec-Jan 2000
    Disney World #3 Nov.-2004
    (My kids and Husbands first time)

Disney World #4 Sept. 3rd-10th, 2005 (Going back for more!!)

Quote Originally Posted by megolson
    Where did you get tickets to see the Wiggles? Are they coming or at WDW now? Man my son has been all about the Wiggles for the past two years and he's only 3 YEARS OLD!

If they are at WDW how long will they be there for? We are going over Labor Day in Sept.
    Thanks
    No, sorry, not WDW. They are coming to the Palace of Auburn Hills (HOME TO WORLD CHAMPION DETROIT PISTONS!) in Auburn Hills, Michigan. I do not know every where they plan to tour, but you could check the Wiggles website for information on where they are performing www.thewiggles.com

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ****runs screaming from website...AHHHHH WIGGLES AHHH.....LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I am SO bummed!!! I saw that they were on sale for a show in Philly in August, and was about to buy some (I love those guys, and oh, yeah... so does Marion), but realized that my wife is going to be giving birth right around that day.

Well, although he's preventing me and my daughter from catching the Wiggles, at least someday we'll rule the galaxy as father and son

BTW... run screaming now, as I'm about to start singing the "Dorothy the Dinosaur" song. Out loud.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I am SO bummed!!! I saw that they were on sale for a show in Philly in August, and was about to buy some (I love those guys, and oh, yeah... so does Marion), but realized that my wife is going to be giving birth right around that day.

Well, although he's preventing me and my daughter from catching the Wiggles, at least someday we'll rule the galaxy as father and son

BTW... run screaming now, as I'm about to start singing the "Dorothy the Dinosaur" song. Out loud.
    I'm singing along with you Lou!!! I'm sure your lovely wife wouldn't mind you missing the birth to watch 4 grown men run around, sing and dance like kids! (5 counting you!) BTW...didn't realize you knew you were having a boy! Congratulations! They are the best!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    ****runs screaming from website...AHHHHH WIGGLES AHHH.....LOL
    At least it's not Barney...or worse the Doodle-Bops.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'd rather listen to the Doodle-bops over the Wiggles.

Are you kidding! The Doodle-Bops are insane. We never watch that show! It's worse than barney. Errrr.... not saying I love being able to recite every word from the wiggles musicals either, but it's better than most. Plus they keep my son outta my hair for awhile.
    Disneyland #1 1992
    Disneyland #2 1994
    Tokyo Disney Oct-1997

Well that was worth a try. All they have left for a concert in our area is the less than great.... close to the nose bleed section without the headache (if you get what I mean). Sorry but no thank you. We will just have to stop by MGM and take some extra time to see the side shows of Bear and JOJO.
    Disneyland #1 1992
    Disneyland #2 1994
    Tokyo Disney Oct-1997

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    doodlebops are scary....nuff said....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

I loth the Doodle Bops!!! Lord help me! Please let them cancel that show soon! I am by far a Barney fan, but would rather watch him on a continuous 24 hour loop than watch a minute of Doodle Bops!!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Although I hate to adimit it, I got into the Wiggles a few years ago when I watched my two little cousins one summer. At the time they were 2 and 4 and loved the Wiggles. Pretty soon, I was the one putting them on so they could watch them. It was almost hypnotic. Of course, that got old by the end of the summer, and I still have some of those songs stuck in my head to this day.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Listen, for all those that make the Wiggles concert, I'd be happy to perform my repertoire of Wiggles songs at Allentown, then take my show on the road to a town near YOU!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast