Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss I sure am glad I'm not the only one! in the News & Rumors forums; Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg Do you work at the Outlet or Lakeline? I'm at Lakeline. It's about 5 minutes from our house. I've got a shipment shift tomorrow so I'll ...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: I sure am glad I'm not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    Do you work at the Outlet or Lakeline?
    I'm at Lakeline. It's about 5 minutes from our house.
    I've got a shipment shift tomorrow so I'll be backstage, a 5:30-close on Thurs., and a 2-close on Fri. and Sat. Come by and say hi!

Edit...!
    BTW, my name is Steve.
    Last edited by mickeytoo; 08-06-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    I don't give much advice. Just general things. And that's only if they ask me.

If they don't ask I simply tell them I love the place and hope they really enjoy themselves.
    Yep, same here. Most do ask 'cause they know I've been several times and that I'm a total Diznut, but I only give detailed advice and opinions if solicited.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    I'm at Lakeline. It's about 5 minutes from our house.
    I've got a shipment shift tomorrow so I'll be backstage, a 5:30-close on Thurs., and a 2-close on Fri. and Sat. Come by and say hi!

Edit...!
    BTW, my name is Steve.
    Awesome! I live just down the street too, out in Cedar Park over by the police station.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Hey I look at it like this... People I know are fully aware that I go to WDW at least once a year or every other... If they want my advice they know my door... I don't bombard them unless they tell me otherwise... If they wanna waste time on their trip and not see everything so be it... Some of my coworkers have converted to the faith as Katzenberg put it once... And others won't... They'll go and complain about being there and tab it's just for their kids... But the best is when they return and talk about how much fun they had and I reply with... "I thought you said Disneyworld was just for kids...?"
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

I could not have said it better. I see that all the time on disney world and land DVD's.

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    Awesome! I live just down the street too, out in Cedar Park over by the police station.
    Cool! I know exactly where that's at...just south of Whitestone/1431 between 183 and 183A.

Scratch the Tues. shipment shift though, 'cause it's been postponed...just got a call from the SM and the shipping company got it all jacked up and it won't be here 'til Fri., so I'll be backstage most of that shift.
    But the other shifts I mentioned remain unchanged. Plus, I just looked at next weeks schedule, and I'm the open-close Mgr. this Sunday, as well.
    Come on by if ya' get a chance. It'd be cool to meet another WDWRadio.com'r.
    On a trip back in Dec. of '08, During Mousefest, I actually got to meet Lou and some other members. It was pretty cool!
    ~ you know who

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

I guess I just basically try too hard to get other people to enjoy and appreciate Disney like I do. I want them to see what I see. Hear what I hear. Get hooked. But the truth of the matter is some people are just gonna get it and some people aren't. We that do get it must have minds like Walt Disney himself because he certainly got it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12