Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; when you get back from a trip and feel like you have left home for the first time. You already plan your next WDW trip, even though you still haven't ...
    DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Talking You Know You are obsessed with Disney

when you get back from a trip and feel like you have left home for the first time.

You already plan your next WDW trip, even though you still haven't finished paying off the most recent one.....I know I am not the only one like this
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

When you've memorized every single line tyo each of the night-time entertainment
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    when your friends not only ask you when is a good time to visit disney, but give you specific dates to check out to see if it's busy then or not.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    When you've memorized every single line tyo each of the night-time entertainment

not to top this, but you have also learned the harmony and when your at WDW people look at you like you were part of the recording. I definately think we're obsessed
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

It makes me feel special!!
    It truley is magical!!

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I know I am obsessed with Disney. Don't even think about putting a christmas ornament on my tree unless it is Disney themed. Also something I haven't seen anyone mention. I have 2 tattoos. Sorcerer Mickey is on my thigh and Pluto is on my ankle. Has anyone else gone that far?

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I got a Pink Floyd tattoo that I drew on my back of ripped skin with a wall in the wounds..

I never thought of hookin it up with some Disney ink... If I were to have it done, I'd have to draw it, no way I'm picking something off the wall... maybe I'll put a HM somewhere lol!

That is exactly what I say to my family about my Disney stuff, but I get hastled about it at school because they have actually noticed I've wore Disney t-shirts every-day of the year!

You also know your obsessed when you have completley redesigned your room with magic mirror disney color and bought a 125 dollar model of Mickey Mouse!

Also when you start learning every trick in the book about their attractions and shows and go to bed every night with dreams about becoming a Disney cast member and a Disney Imagineer when you grow-up.

I guess you could say that I am compltley obsessed, but I love every minute of it!
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 04-28-2005 at 09:46 PM.

I love Fantasmic!

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    HM tattoo, yep, definantly Disney obsessed material!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

yeah, I tend to wear at least one Disney item every day! (And people DEFINANTLY notice it)
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

how about not only having tons of disney shirts your um, undergarments are disney as well
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

Yeah, that too, I was including those in the "at least one Disney item a day"!

btw, they have some very cute disney pj's and "undergarments" at target. another great way to be obsessed!
    Erica

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    how about not only having tons of disney shirts your um, undergarments are disney as well
    Haha... I used to have this cute pair of X-mas boxers with mickey dressed up like Santa, complete with the hat and fake beard! Unfortunately I grew out of those when I was like 15... haven't gotten any disney undies since, admittedly.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I wore my Mickey Underwear to WDW last weekend!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"