Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 16 of 123 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; sorry no mickey underwear, but now I'm interested. Perhaps where in WDW might I find these. I also have a Disney cd player and socks too!...
    sorry no mickey underwear, but now I'm interested. Perhaps where in WDW might I find these. I also have a Disney cd player and socks too!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    sorry no mickey underwear, but now I'm interested. Perhaps where in WDW might I find these. I also have a Disney cd player and socks too!

I haven't actually seen Mickey underwear but I have seen Sticth underwear in the gift shop right after you exit his new attraction. Try Downtown Disney I'm sure you could find some there.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Ok now this is kinda getting weird.
    I'm a little shakin up.

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You know you're obsessed with Disney when you own one, some, or all of these:

-a mickey or some other disney character phone
    -a mickey waffle maker
    -a mickey toster
    -a mickey sandwich maker (yes they do exists)
    -you have a disney monorail going 'round your x-mas tree instead of a toy train!
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

pixie26 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You know you're obsessed when:

* You never had naps as a child because your mom wanted you to be able to experience Disney to the fullest and feared that naps at home would mean having to take one at your other home
    * People who you don't even know call you to plan thier trips and then send you photos from Epcot
    * You've considered setting up a "picture spot" in your house whenever company is over
    * Your bathroom is decorated wiht Tower of Terror towels and what not
    * You convinced a group of friends to go to Disney with you in October for MNSSHP and the food and wine festival and now they beg to go back every year(and of i comply)!
    * When you crave food from the parks (could so go for grapefruit caked form BD)
    * Your boyfriend who four years ago had not been to Disney since he was very young and is now 25 has been there 5 times in 3 years and is becoming well versed in Disney Knowledge
    * you wear a mickey graduation cap to your college graduation
    * you have a disney room in your home adn everyone refers to it as that
    * when your dad mounts the tinkerbell tree topper on the ceiling of your house because it reminds him of the toy store in the marketplace.
    * when your career choice was made based on a cooking class you took back when the Disney institute was open (i'm a food write and will soon be attending culinary school!)
    Tata for now! - Tigger btw, i've been a member for a year and this is my first post!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie26
    You know you're obsessed when:

* You've considered setting up a "picture spot" in your house whenever company is over

that's funny!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    When a coworler and i all talk about setting up C&K Disney Conulting at work to help people plan their trips to the homelands.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    You know you are obsessed when even CMs ask you if you are a CM?

I was talking to a CM while waiting for Spectromagic to get to Liberty Square and she actually asked me where in WDW I worked!!!!!
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    -When you hear that the Disney Store 10 min from your house is closing on Wednesday and you drop everything and go to the mall. I got 3 shirts, a Stitch stufftie(non-haunted), a Goofy beanie for mom, a skateboarding Stitch toy, and a Stitch keychain all for $27!! I think I need to go again for more stuff!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    a Stitch stufftie(non-haunted)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    just think if you had bought the haunted one you could sell it on e-bay for mega bucks and then sell the updates on what happened to it.....lol

.....when you are planning on decorating your kitchen in Mickey theme when you don't even own the house yet ****fingers still crossed****

Madamx is offline A-Ticket holder
    When you force your fiance to build a sign post with Mickey arms/hands so that you can have an arrow pointing in the exact direction of each of the Disney parks (including the yet-to-open Hong Kong park).

You insist that it's necessary to paint this sign with the expensive Disney paints to ensure Disney's all important attention to detail is "strictly adhered to"

You place this sign post in your Disney-themed garden which includes a "brier patch" made from a cool piece of stump that actually looks like the stuff in the attraction.

You now try to figure out a way to run a speaker out to the garden so you can play the attraction music.

You buy a audioanimatronic bluebird at Walmart as a Xmas gift for your parents but refuse to give it up because not only is it audioanimatronic, but it also sings "Zipadeedoodah".

For a fix, you make entire meals consisting of Disney-only recipes.

You insist to your fiance and his sons and also tell everyone you meet that "we're a Disney family" even though they all think you're nuts.

You've got a map of Kissimmee taped up on your livingroom wall next to your sofa so that at any given moment you can find the quickest route into town and to the WDW property (even though you live in Ontario, Canada)

You already have picked out what you're going to order from the menu of each restaurant you'll be visiting during your trip in Oct/Nov 2006, even though it's only 2005 right now.

When you try to buy a share of Disney just for keepsakes.

I love Fantasmic!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ooooo...Madamx my bf is mad at you because now i want a signpost like that in our hopefully house.....lol well not really mad but you did get the evil eye for giving me ideas....lol

....when you go on DWT and talk about all your obessions with Disney-the bf came up with that one (he likes Disney, he just don't want to admit it...lol)

...when your 2 yr old is playing with round magnets and puts 3 of them together and says "mouse"
    Last edited by vixen101485; 05-01-2005 at 10:52 PM.