Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; when you are known at the disney consultant at work i wish that i could move into the castle when someone else at work is going and it makes you ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    when you are known at the disney consultant at work

i wish that i could move into the castle

when someone else at work is going and it makes you want to book a trip "home"

Crzy4Dzny is offline A-Ticket holder
    When your house is falling down around you, but instead of doing something about it, your husband says, 'we'll stay home next year and use the money towards the house.' Hmmmm I'm just as bad. Can't get enough of :mickey:

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    ...When you are beating your head into the wall when paying balls late on a Sunday night... but there's no WAY you're cancelling the trip you booked just two days before
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    ...you buy the Walt Disney Wolrld Trivia Book and have to "allot" a chapter for each night just so you don't read it all in one sitting.

...you get ticked because they are rehabing IASW because you don't want them to mess it up.

...you get ticked because they are rehabing the churro cart because you don't want them to ***** up the recipie.

...your audition music for the school mascot consists of the theme from Robin Hood with the Pirates of the Carribean "Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me" tag on the end. (I did that when trying out for Pee Dee the Pirate at ECU.) And you get the part because of it.

...the picture hanging over your mantle is a silk screen of the Prince kissing Snow White.

...the picture hanging over your couch is of the Skyride station in FantasyLand in DL (thanks Adam)

...you have aan autographed picture of Adriana Caselotti (the voice of Snow White) hanging in you living room also.

I will have more later.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    You keep asking DAK cast members "How do I get to Beastly Kingdom???"
    Lou Mongello

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    -You buy a car, then turn around & sell it right back when you realize you can't put your Mickey antenna topper on it because there is no antenna!
    -All of your co-workers know you love the mouse because everything on your desk has his face on it!
    -You have a Cinderella themed wedding including fairy tale cakes & glass slipper favors!
    -You can't decorate your new home until you get back to Walt Disney World to go shopping at the Disney Home store!

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    -You watch the Full House goes to Disney World two-part episode, even if you've seen it a thousand times!

-You have satellite television, so you stay up until 1:00 to watch it again on the west coast channels!

-You know that the episodes are called "The House Meets the Mouse."
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    you are on your way home from your current trip already planning your next one. :mickey:

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    ...your wedding cake topper is the Prince and Cinderella with here veil held up by the blue birds.

...your groom's cake has the Wedding Mickey and Minnie on it and a pair of Mickey ears sitting next to it.

...You search EVERY store and cart in Epcot for the USA Mickey sillouette because you need one for each car only to find out that they don't have it anymore
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

You just finished booking your September trip... (God, I can't wait!!)

thinking about where you want to stay for your December (MouseFest, everyone!!)...

wondering if you'll be alive for WDW's 50th Anniversary on October 1, 2021 and how early you can reserve a room! :p
    Lou Mongello

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    ..ride the express monorail around several times to make sure Lou got the speil typed correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    ..ride the express monorail around several times to make sure Lou got the speil typed correctly.
    Lou Mongello

pparm is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink

*You spend time at your local amusement park wondering which attractions should have FastPass.

*Upon hearing that someone you know is planning a trip, you force them into getting together with you so you can make sure they know what to do when they get there. Unless, of course, they offer to take you along as a personal tour guide!

*Your family thinks you're nuts because you love how your clothes (the clean ones)still smell like your room at POR!

Paula

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    When, after spending two days cleaning and organizing your space and bins of "junk" all that's left is spare change and Disney Paraphernalia...

Pipper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    - You have a Mickey Mouse toaster
    - You have to shape your pancakes like Mickey's head.
    - You have over 50 Disney movie prints (that you get when you order a Disney movie) and they are all framed and hanging in one room!

Pipper

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast