Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 24 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; When you and a friend make a whole site based off a disney show....
    jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    When you and a friend make a whole site based off a disney show.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    This one is for Lou.....
    .....when you announce your newborn son to the world via a Disney website--would have been better if he had been wearing ears too......LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    You are going to Carowinds in Rock Hill/Charlotte, and you know as a fact that you will be disappointed, just likr you are at every other amusment park besides The World. I am forever faithful to :mickey: .
    You will definately be disappointed. Carowinds can never compare to Disney. I haven't been there in about 3 or 4 years and I drive by there at least once every 2 weeks and 25 miles away. We don't go because we would rather save our money and go to Disney.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Sarah
    You are going to Carowinds in Rock Hill/Charlotte, and you know as a fact that you will be disappointed, just likr you are at every other amusment park besides The World. I am forever faithful to :mickey: .
    That's so funny, cuz I was supposed to go to Carowinds Saturday, but alas didn't...
    I feel the exact same way!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder

When your only 15 and you know for shure that you will become a WDW Cast Member or...wait...I don't need an 'or'. Its going to happen!

When your heart starts beating fast from typeing the above post

when your favorite childhood movie was, and still is, "A Day in the Magic Kingdom", and "A Day in Epcot Center"

when you were a child, you got teary eyed when night came in the above movies because you knew it would end soon (seriously.... I must be clinicly obsessed)

when this thought crosses your mind:
    "I wonder if Disney did some sort of mind control on me to make me be this obsessed with WDW"

when, upon further speculation, you consiter the happening in the above post a good thing

when you consiter it your sacred duty to learn everything phisicly possible about Disney, and hate yourself for not knowing somthing previously when you learn it

when you are prepaired to give up everything you own to start a new life in celebration, flordia working for disney (I might do this, I dont think il have to give up everything...but still....)

when you post in topics like this (someone had to say it...)

when your frustrated that you cant think of any more phraises to place in responce to the topic "you know your obsessed with Disney when..."
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    These are great! Keep 'em comin'
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    You know you're obsessed when you type comments about how obsessed you are into a thread about how obsessed you are, written and read by obsessed people, and intended for the obsessed. But not just any obsessed person, but a person who is obsessed with Disney, or perhaps more specifically, obsessed with the WDW resort, but that's being quite obsessed. People become obsessed with all kinds of obsessive things really, but I really don't understand the obsession, although I am obsessed with Disney, it probably is not a good thing to be obsessed with something. An obsessive person will probably become obsessed with anything obsessive, and this could lead to further obsessiveness, and perhaps illegal obsessions, like obsessions with hacking into government computers, but that really is quite obsessive. Where am I going with this long post about obsessiveness? I don't really know, but anyone who is obsessive or remotely obsessive should probably become obsessed with something to keep the obsessive levels up and stop any possible de-obsessiveness. Is obsessiveness really a word? I don't know, but someone who does know is either obsessed with learning, or is obsessively intelligent, or is obsessed with scanning the internet obsessively looking for false words and looking up a dictionary which they are obsessed with, but not as obsessive as perhaps someone is with an item, such as a rare pin or something, but still pretty obsessed. Are you and your obsessive selfs still obsessively following my obsessive words? Good, I'll obsessively continue. I would hazard a guess to say that almost everyone on this site obsesses over the WDW resort, and this is obsessively understandable, as it is an easily obsessive thing. But there is a finite line with obsession, perhaps when obsession reaches such an obsessive level that actual obsessiveness becomes void, and a whole new obsessive level of obsessiveness takes over, poisioning the obsessive portion of the brain and causing rapid obsessive obsession, like the obsession of collecting pavement slaps, but I don't really see how any obsessive person can count that as obsession, but some obsessive people might of course, but you never know.
    Last edited by 20K; 07-30-2005 at 04:17 AM.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I want a pavillion at EPCOT devoted to Scotland to feed my obsession
    takes care of two at once

I'm all for that....just I'm not sure it'd get that many guests...

- Walt Disney

robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Im shure the blamounges would like it </monty python referance>
    Last edited by robo85045; 07-30-2005 at 04:46 PM. Reason: mie cpell goudly
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!

Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    I'm all for that....just I'm not sure it'd get that many guests...
    hey if it satifies my obsession - I'm all for it

Quote Originally Posted by robo85045
    Im shure the blamounges would like it </monty python referance>
    got the reference

very funny

gotta love a man in a kilt

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    ...you know where the best seat is on all the rides.
    ...you have a hundered pictures of the Castle and still take more.
    ...you become more excited than a little kid at meeting the characters.
    ...you know the words to the song during the fireworks.
    ...you know your way around the resorts better than your house.
    Last edited by *WDW*princess*; 07-30-2005 at 06:09 PM.

Let's have a Python sing-along! Somone suggest a song!

- Walt Disney

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok

Page 24 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast