Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss You Know You're Obsessed With Disney when... in the News & Rumors forums; Bumping this one up!!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Bumping this one up!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    You ask to sit with the driver of the monorail everytime.

You remember the number of every WDW bus you have ridden.

You have to do each park in exact order and eat at the same places at the exact same times.

You know which "works bar" has mushrooms.

You know where all 300+ animals are on the Tree of Life.

You know what brand of cigarettes Uncle Walt smoked.

You use "arrrgh" in every sentence.

You know which ghost will be riding with you at the end of HM.

You cry when a ride or attraction is closed or being refurbished when you're at WDW--or at home.

You know the names of the 7 dwarfs in alphabetical order.

Your dashboard has a 8 1/2 X 11 faded area from all the parking permits.

You name your children Mickey and Minnie.

You are still in love with Annette.

You have 12 place settings of WDW plastic forks, spoons, and knives--with napkins.

You only drink from an All-Star mug you bought in 1996 and have used every trip to WDW since then.

You don't know where Universal is.

You'd rather do a character breakfast with Pluto then attend church/synagogue/temple on the Sabbath.

You have every Birnbaums and every WDW planning video and DVD, but don't have a Bible in the house.

You love WDW toilet paper on the 3000' rolls.

You pick up pixie dust after a parade, or wherever you find it at WDW and show people at home who think you're nuts.

You only watch Toon Disney and the Disney Channel while paying $100 a month for DISH network's 180 channels, plus 31 movie channels.

You wear a Mickey Mouse watch that hasn't worked in 20 years.

You know the difference between Chip 'n Dale, but not Seigfried and Roy.

You know it all started with a mouse!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    That's a great list JC!!

Simply mad about the mouse...
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Thanx, but that is just a complilation of things I know "obsessed" WDW fans do. My obsessions only make up about 80% of those listed. No, I won't tell you which ones because my DW thinks I am already too fanatical about WDW and she doesn't want other people to know. I certainly wouldn't miss church for a character breakfast though!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.

My turn!

The IT guy who set up my new computer took a look around my desk and made 'mickey' my initial password.

At a summer job, my nickname was Mickey. (and I'm a girl!)

All 4 versions of the Ultimate Disney Trivia Book and Disney A-Z are sitting in your desk and officially checked out as 'Personal Reference'. Once Lou's book gets here, it'll be added.
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    LOVE the list, JC!! Funny (yet often true!!)
    Lou Mongello

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    When your hobby is drawing blueprints to homes (aside from WDW) and they are set up like the parks.

When guest are over, you act the the Guest Relations Officer

Your house is designed like WDW Resorts. (White sheets, plastic cups in plastic wrap, WDW Shampoo and soap, Thank you letters, etc.)

When you drive the minivan with electric doors you say "Por favor montengase alejado de las puertas."

And you tell everyone where you are going how your getting there, etc. (like on the monorail)

You know the entire spiel plus the entire millenium spiel

You can sing and harmnize with the Voices of Liberty. (I have for a birthday and it's cool)

You know all the words to Spaceship Earth, the Land, Illuminations (pre-show), Wishes, what songs come in which order for Fantasmic

People on the buses think you work for Disney when you are telling a buddy everything you know.

When you get your 83 year old grandma so siked out to go on Mission: Space.

When your college professors start thinking they are at Disney when you discribre the feelings and smells and sounds, etc. (This happened just recently in one of my English papers. My prof. was impressed at the details.)

When you have your ENTIRE (I mean this) ENTIRE Custom Wedding Planned out and dont even have a girlfriend and are only 18.

And whenever you have a free moment, go to the place where dreams and wishes come true. Where you go to be a child again, and get rid of all the stresses in your life. Where you feel away but close to home and where family and happiness reign.

I Hope you enjoyed the list!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    When you drive the minivan with electric doors you say "Por favor montengase alejado de las puertas."
    That is very funny

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    - When every day, no matter where you are going, you're wearing something with Mickey on it, even if it's your underwear.

- When you find an excuse to use your Walt Disney World suitcase every time you travel, even though you own 6 other suitcases in varying sizes.

- When you catch yourself worrying about how WDW fared after a hurricane in the middle of a funeral (sorry, Dad).

- When you just HAVE to have the Mickey Mouse waffle maker (even if you never make waffles at home).

- When your kid's first words are "Mickey", "Winnie", and "Donald".

- When you have a bigger box of memorabilia from your last Disney trip than you do from your wedding. And that's after sorting through it!

- When you have more photos of YOU with the characters than you do of your children with them.

- When you have more photos of the characters than you do of your children.

- When you know the names of all the characters that appear on Main St. USA, what movie they are from, when they appear, and have all their autographs.

- When you hold onto multiple copies of the park maps 'just in case', even though you can find your way around them blindfolded.

- When you pick up garbage someone else dropped in 'your' park.

- When you ask your husband to take you to the new NYC World of Disney Store for your wedding anniversary.

- When you reach the point that you no longer think you MIGHT go back next vacation, because you KNOW you will go back. Resistance is futile.

-Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    When you leave a job or a job leaves you and when composing your "goodbye" email to your co-workers you start it out with:

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company. M-I-C See ya real soon! K-E-Y Why? Because we like you! M-O-U-S-E

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Dame,

LOVE the list (and how true, too!!!) - For example, (as you'll see as soon as I'm done with my trip report), I think I was more excited to see Stanley (from Playhouse Disney) and Jasmine (of course) then my wife and daughter!!
    Lou Mongello

tobler16 is offline A-Ticket holder
    When your bathroom is all disney. And your going to paint it in disney paint. Or when you plan over a year in advance your next disney trip. Then put all disney tapes and books away for the kids to watch and read on the way down to disney. Or you put disney plush toys in your car.

Lisa :mickey:

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    when you get hollered at work for talking about disney.

daydreaming at work about the kingdom

couting your disney dollars and do i really want to spend them

pointing out the disney travel specials in the sunday paper

can't wait for tuesday and thursday to talk to other disney nuts

when you know alot of the answers of the disney trivial pursuit game

known as the travel consultant at work

when you hear someone else talk about disney you begin to miss the homeland

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    forgot one.....when you get out disney web sites like this one to see whats new with the homeland

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    When you are getting ready to move and one of your reqirements for your next place to live must be "having space to make a Disney Room"

Also, when you are in the ER in terrible pain, all you can think about is you are going to miss chat night on DWT.
    Last edited by Stitch; 11-07-2004 at 06:22 PM.

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast